Software Engineering Intern, Spring 2017 (Santa Monica, CA)
We’re looking for aSoftware Engineering Intern, Spring 2017 (Santa Monica, CA)
At Cornerstone OnDemand, we ‘Do Big Things’. Not only are we one of the Best Places to Work in LA but we are one of the fastest growing technology companies in the world. We make software that helps major companies like Virgin, Walgreens and Pinkberry, hire, train, develop, engage and evaluate their employees – ultimately maximizing their workforce, leading to greater business results.
Interns at CSOD will be able to drive innovation and change by collaborating and working with our team on real time projects. Depending on your educational background and interest, CSOD offers internships in the following departments: Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Software Development, Talent, Finance, Legal, Client Services, Graphic Design, Consumer Products and the CSOD Foundation.
While at our office headquartered in Santa Monica, CA you will be able to enjoy to our Yoga Center, Movie Theater, Arcade, Ping-Pong and foosball tables, Candy Wall and massage services. We also provide our team with free breakfasts, lunches and snacks to keep you fueled throughout the day.
What to expect
- One-on-one mentorship with a CSOD team member to gain hands on experience in your chosen area of interest
- Lunch and Learns with software industry leaders
- Intern team events and happy hours
- Tips and tricks for building your resume and nailing interviews
Requirements for all Interns
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- College Senior or Graduate Student
- Available to work between 12 – 20 or more hrs per week
- Cool, smart, dependable and innovative
- Available January 23 – April 21, 2017
The Software Engineering Intern will have the opportunity to immerse into Cornerstone SDLC and assist/contribute to development challenges the Application Development team faces on a daily basis.
In this internship you will…
- Apply technical skills and business knowledge to meet the broad range of end-user, application, system, and infrastructure requirements
- Plan, analyze, design, implement, maintain and support Company’s software applications and websites
- Design and code the Company’s software applications and websites using C#, ASP.NET, T-SQL, SQL Server 2014, WebAPI, AngularJS, JQuery, and Typescript
- Fix bugs in the Company’s software and websites
- Participate in other development related tasks as necessary
You got what it takes if you have…
- Pursuing Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented development concepts
- Strong problem solving skills and a detail-oriented mindset
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-aced environment
- Previous professional web application development experience a big plus
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Back to top