Software Engineer, Production Support (Tel Aviv)
We're looking for aSoftware Engineer, Production Support (Tel Aviv)
Come join our growing software development team as a Software Engineer working on our world-class enterprise software.. We are one of the largest SaaS companies on the planet with more than 30 Million business users daily.
Cornerstone OnDemand simply looks for good Engineers who want to tackle challenging problems. We consider ourselves (programming) Language Agnostic, and do not discriminate.
In this role you will..
- Design and code the Company's internal software applications and Web sites using SQL Server, C#, ASP.Net
- Supporting our clients directly in the production environment using T-SQL
- Work closely with our Global Product Support Team
- Produce robust, high-quality code
- Identify opportunities, make recommendations, and implement system performance/optimization and enhancements to automate manual operations
- Work independently with minimal supervision and provide leadership and mentoring to associate software engineers
You've got what it takes if you have..
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering related field or relevant experience
- 2+ years of web-based application experience on Microsoft platform (SQL and .NET)
- Ability to communicate technical issues or project details with Software Development Manager
- Strong problem solving skills and a detail-oriented mindset
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate complex technical scenarios to non-technical teams
- Client focus and awareness
- English - strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
Extra dose of awesome if you have..
- Experience with SaaS (Software-as-a-Service)
- Experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Experience with JIRA
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company, because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) is a global leader in cloud-based human capital management software. The company is pioneering solutions to help organizations realize the potential of the modern workforce. From recruitment, onboarding, training and collaboration, to performance management, compensation, succession planning, people administration and analytics, Cornerstone is designed to enable a lifetime of learning and development that is fundamental to the growth of employees and organizations.
Based in Santa Monica, California, the company's solutions are used by more than 32 million people in 192 countries and in 43 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
Learning Media Designer
As an e-learning designer, Emily’s goal is to instruct potential and existing clients on Cornerstone’s different products, communicating their value to the clients’ businesses.
Back to top