Software Engineer (Mumbai,India)
We’re looking for aSoftware Engineer (Mumbai,India)
In this role you will…
- Analyze documented requirements and understand technical specifications
- Code to the requirements and convert into solutions using the standard/proprietary tools
- Code and deliver the work product, timely and with a first time right approach
- Determine root causes of issues and provide timely resolutions
- Work closely with Engineering Manager/Lead
- Communicate technical issues, project details and individual status on a daily basis or as frequently as needed
- … and being the rockstar you are, be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
You’ve got what it takes if you have…
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2 – 4 years software development experience using C#, ASP.Net, T-SQL, HTML, XML, OOPS Concept
- Hands-on experience with coding, debugging, technical problems solving and unit testing
- Skills and experiences working with Microsoft .NET, XML and SQL Server
- Good communication skills (English) and problem solving/analytical skills
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company, because, well, our employees aren’t your typical techies…
We’re always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we’d love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world’s largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels; Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 26 million people in 191 countries and in 42 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Back to top