Software Engineer (London, UK)
We’re looking for aSoftware Engineer (London, UK)
In this role you will…
- Develop technical solutions and new tools to help mitigate client issues and automate repeatable tasks
- Work with Product Managers to continually enhance Cornerstone’s applications by identifying opportunities for improvement, making recommendations and implementing optimizations
- Provide answers to customer support by identifying problems, researching answers, and performing corrective steps
- Work with Cornerstone’s Global Support team to deliver world class support to clients
- Collaborate with a team of Software Engineers to improve system quality by identifying common issues and patterns, developing standard operating procedures, and creating knowledge transfer material
- Continuously develop your knowledge base around Cornerstone products
- … and being the rockstar you are, will be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
You’ve got what it takes if you have…
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to handle ambiguous issues
- Degree in Computer Science or related field, or relevant work experience
- Experience in a Software Development role
- Proficiency in troubleshooting software issues and debugging a large codebase
- Experience with relational databases and writing SQL queries
- Background in Object Oriented Programming, databases and performance analysis
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our free massages, yoga studio, arcade, movie theatre, free breakfast and generous stock units), because, well, our employees aren’t your typical techies…
We’re always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we’d love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world’s largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 26 million people in 191 countries and in 42 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Back to top