SMB Sales Representative (Santa Monica, CA)
We're looking for aSMB Sales Representative (Santa Monica, CA)
Cornerstone OnDemand is seeking a sales focused individual who thrives in a fast-paced, cutting-edge, technology-driven environment. The ideal candidate will have a hunter mentality and a track record for closing. You'll be a self-starter who thrives in a high-growth startup environment and a competitive landscape
In this role you will..
- Be a Hunter: You are going after new logo business
- Contact prospects by phone, email and occasionally face to face in order to qualify their application development needs and propose appropriate Cornerstone solutions
- Manage the sales process from Prospecting to Close
- Build and maintain an accurate and robust sales pipeline
- Schedule and perform product demos for prospects and clients alike
- Provide strong inside sales, marketing, and sales engineering support
- Prioritize competing day to day activities to ensure that all sales quota and management objectives are met
- Manage and track leads using our CRM while maintaining accurate records
- Maintain contact with prospects to develop long term, growing relationships
You've got what it takes if you have..
- A minimum of 2 years business services and/or software sales experience, successfully selling solutions or services at the executive level
- Track record of exceeding company sales quotas
- Experience with solution selling and new business development
- Multi-tasking and strong time management skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Must be comfortable demonstrating software and speaking to technical and non-technical executives alike
- Experience using a CRM or contact management system
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to understand and effectively explain the benefits of talent management
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our free massages, yoga studio, arcade, movie theatre, free breakfast and generous stock units), because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world's largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 29.9 million people in 191 countries and in 42 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at [email protected]
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
VP Of Global Client Success & Support
Chris defined Cornerstone’s client success strategy, which is now core to the business. He’s constantly talking to clients and communicating their needs internally, executing that strategy and improving customer experience.
Back to top