SMB Alliance Manager (Auckland, NZ)
We're looking for aSMB Alliance Manager (Auckland, NZ)
Cornerstone has experienced significant business growth in all areas, and is ready to build out it's the Alliances strategy further. We are seeking a SMB Alliance Manager to focus on taking a product to market through our SMB Alliances and continue to build the pipeline and revenue.
We are seeking successful Software Alliances professional to promote our state-of-the-art Talent Management Software Suite to the SMB market with partners. Ideal candidate will have a proven ability to identify and qualify new partnership opportunities; structuring, managing, training and developing existing and new Alliance partnerships to exceed revenue and demand generation quotas; have a strong understanding of the alliances marketplace, good knowledge of HR and Talent Management solutions, previous selling experience in this space, and have the ability to manage the many different parts of the role: selling, marketing, strategy, sales management and relationship building.
- Own the success of the Channel & Alliances program for Cornerstone's newly launched SMB product Growth Edition
- Develop and Implement the go-to-market strategy for CSOD's Channel & Alliances strategy in Australia and New Zealand
- Responsible for generating revenue growth and achieving individual and organization's quota
- Identifying and developing relationships with Tier 1 resellers,
- Developing a partner community referral program
- Selling our solutions to and with partners; meeting sales quotas; maximizing the resale of our Unified Talent Management platform
- Enabling the effective referral of sales opportunities from partners; supporting the Company's sales efforts
- Develop & Execute jointly agreed Business and GTM plan with various categories of the partners
- Drive partner marketing programs
- Strong analytical skills to determine which Go-To-Market partners and programs are driving results and insight to build on that experience; regularly analyzing & optimizing the campaigns
- Work with Sales Organization in balancing out the right account mapping and field level relationships with the partner eco system
- Partner management to both existing and net-new partners to ensure they are building capacity & competency to address the direct & indirect business strategy
- Represent both the voice of the partner to Cornerstone OnDemand and the voice of Cornerstone OnDemand to the partner as required to resolve issues and overachieve quota
- Demonstrated Leadership
- Excellent Business Connection
- Strong Operational Expertise
- Must possess high Integrity and Ethics
- Self-Starter & Team Player
- Is able to articulate and execute a solution selling methodology
- Be non-political and a great team player thus achieving highest standards of collaboration, goal orientation and operational excellence
Required Skills and Experience
- BA/BS/BE degree or equivalent with a strong academic record; advanced or MBA valued
- 3+ years of demonstrable Channel/Partner Sales experience with a history of consistent goal attainment; Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) preferred
- Proven track record of consistent over achievement of the quota and forecasting skills
- Tenacity and sense of urgency; in situations ability to make things happen quickly with less nimble partners and/or teams
- Strong drive to achieve results with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), presentation, time management and organizational skills
- Experience using a CRM or contact management system
- Openness and ability to be coached, passion for winning, persistence and determination
- Proven experience of translating marketplace opportunities into the value of partnering
- Comfortable with weekly travel
- Strong time-management skills. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, and to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Aptitude for Technology, including using web based software and internet tools
- Citizen of and/or permanent resident in the country the candidate applies for
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company, because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world's largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels; Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 29.9 million people in 191 countries and in 42 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
VP Of Global Client Success & Support
Chris defined Cornerstone’s client success strategy, which is now core to the business. He’s constantly talking to clients and communicating their needs internally, executing that strategy and improving customer experience.
Back to top