SMB Account Manager (Auckland, NZ)
We're looking for aSMB Account Manager (Auckland, NZ)
The Account Manager ("AM") will be responsible for managing and growing Cornerstone's PiiQ APAC customer base. This position requires a unique and talented individual that excels in multiple business disciplines including business development, solution selling, consulting, project management and customer service.
We will start you at a generous compensation package that includes a solid base salary, commissions on the growth and management of your portfolio of accounts with unlimited earning potential, and a bonus structure to further incent desired behaviors and high performance.
You'll divide your time between developing relationships, impacting customer satisfaction ratings and identifying new business opportunities within the client base. You will work closely with key resources within Cornerstone to ensure that you and the customer are well-supported and successful. Due to time zone differences, the AM will need to manage a flexible schedule that provides for both access by customers and headquarters-based colleagues.
To be a good fit for this position you'll have at least three years of customer-facing, account management, project management, and ideally sales or consulting experience. You will need business process and technical aptitudes. Excellent customer service skills are a must, as well as a positive and upbeat attitude to build satisfied and loyal and loyal clients, and an entrepreneurial spirit. Finally, you'll need the professional maturity and savvy to manage and prioritize your time, work autonomously, and interact effectively with business and technical professionals internally and externally.
This position will report to the Director of Sales for APAC. Success in this role may provide a host of additional opportunities for growth such as travel, career progression, and significant financial upside. We are committed not only to recruiting top talent, but also to retaining great people.
In this role you will…
- Create and execute against territory and account plans for book of 250+ growth customers in order to achieve stated customer and Cornerstone business objectives
- Attain or exceed sales quota by identifying customers' business challenges and aligning Cornerstone products and services to create world-class solutions that delivers significant value
- Manage the contract renewal process for Cornerstone's client base
- Provide onsite account management to Tier 1 accounts
- Assist to find and onboard new Referral and Implementation partners
- Manage and expand relationships "high and wide" in customer organizations in order to expand the relationship footprint
- Collaborate with other functions to ensure excellent delivery of service, quality deliverables and the highest level of customer satisfaction possible
- Analyze client usage data to identify clients at risk and/or clients not optimizing their investment in Cornerstone
- Host client events in key markets throughout New Zealand and Australia
You've got what it takes if you have…
- 3+ years of customer-facing experience and account management experience for an enterprise software company, preferably SaaS
- Solution sales or consulting experience preferred
- Willingness to travel
- Citizen of and/or permanent resident in the country the candidate applies for
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: smart, cool, dependable, and visionary. We are not a typical tech company (paid sabbaticals, generous stock units, education reimbursement, and 100% paid employee health coverage), because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organisations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world's largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Based in Santa Monica, California, the company's solutions are used by more than 33.5 million people in 192 countries and in 43 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
Monty manages two Application Development Teams for Cornerstone OnDemand, overseeing those teams’ day-to-day projects and activities, ensuring that team members are continuing to grow in their careers.
Back to top