Services Manager (Mexico and Latin America)
We're looking for aServices Manager (Mexico and Latin America)
The Service Manager position is the base for our services team in Mexico and Latin America. The right candidate will work collaboratively with the Cornerstone sales teams and Customer Success organizations as well as directly with prospective clients and customers.
This role provides professional pre-sales consulting service support to the Sales and Customer Success organizations, as well as necessary services to clients and will build a services team over time. They have primary responsibility for developing, presenting and selling Cornerstone's strategic service value including service offerings, methodologies and deployment planning, and seeing these services through successful delivery. The Service Manager provides post sales hand off and knowledge transfer to the local and global Implementation Delivery teams, and oversees delivery as necessary to ensure success. This candidate will also communicate market demands for new services specific to client needs.
This is a services position with sales support for an experienced professional with unlimited growth and mobility potential and an opportunity to join our fast growing Client Success organization.
- Provide professional pre-sales consulting services support to the sales teams and customer success organizations including services positioning, services offerings and methodologies, deployment planning and hand off to delivery team
- Support the license sales cycle; present value based selling approach of Cornerstone's Client Success strategies and methodologies
- Understand client's business objectives and talent strategies and successfully position Cornerstone's talent services to align and support business plans
- Elevate the value of strategic talent and implementation services; position as competitive differentiator and increase service revenue opportunities
- Understand client's current IT environment and resources and develop integration and implementation proposals to ensure successful solution deployment
- Build rapport with HCM business leaders and position business value of talent service offerings
- Construct and deliver service proposals for integration, implementation and talent strategy service offerings
- Construct and deliver statements of work aligned with clients IT environment, resource and timeline for implementation
- Continuously learn and adapt new solutions and ideas and improve customer experience and success
- Provide support and oversight of services sold to delivery teams as well as client
- Understand market needs and champion new service offerings to support these needs
- Look to build a services team as we grow our Mexico and Latin American markets
- B.A. / B.S. required
- Energetic, motivated, self-starter, who is solution driven and a trusted team player
- Think outside the box - bring new ideas forward in a positive, proactive way
- At least 5 years' experience in professional services and architecting technology solutions supporting client's strategies and business objectives, with a proven ability to sell (or upsell) and position services
- Ability to scope, analyze, propose and deliver services proposals, statements of work and other implementation related offerings
- Deep understanding of Cloud Computing and Software-as-a-Service delivery models
- Knowledgeable of talent management lifecycle including Learning Management, Performance Management, Compensation and Recruiting business processes
- Excellent presentation and communications skills and ability to adjust message by audience (Executive, IT, Line of Business)
- Professional image and ability to present to corporate executives
- Proven ability to organize, prioritize, work effectively and independently and meet deadlines while calmly dealing with competing time projects
- Excellent writing, communication and analytical skills are imperative
- Grasp and communicate abstract concepts and ideas and clearly articulate written and oral solutions
- Outstanding service-orientation and strong interpersonal skills that create positive relationships with colleagues and clients
- Ability to travel approximately up to 50% of the time
- Fluency in Spanish & English is a must, ideally also Portuguese
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company, because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) is a global leader in cloud-based human capital management software. The company is pioneering solutions to help organizations realize the potential of the modern workforce. From recruitment, onboarding, training and collaboration, to performance management, compensation, succession planning, people administration and analytics, Cornerstone is designed to enable a lifetime of learning and development that is fundamental to the growth of employees and organizations.
Based in Santa Monica, California, the company's solutions are used by more than 31 million people in 191 countries and in 43 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
VP Of Global Client Success & Support
Chris defined Cornerstone’s client success strategy, which is now core to the business. He’s constantly talking to clients and communicating their needs internally, executing that strategy and improving customer experience.
Back to top