Thisposition offers an exciting opportunity for a passionate and experiencedprofessional with a keen interest in HR Operations to join a leading edge,global HR software company that is expanding rapidly, both domestically and internationally.
This is a dynamicopportunity for a hands-on, detail-oriented and proactive individual to provide a consultative, tactical andstrategic HR point of view across the company and within your region/country,to support a variety of people operations needs based on business requirements.
Thisrole reports to the Associate Director, People Operations and will workclosely with all members of the global People Operations team as well as withmembers of the extended Cornerstone team.
Successin this role may provide a host of additional opportunities for growth andcareer progression. Cornerstone is committed not only to recruiting top talent, but also toretaining great people.
Want more jobs like this?
Get Project Management jobs delivered to your inbox every week.
In this role you will be responsible for...
People Operations Policy and Practice:
- Local policy & legal compliance: you will play a critical part in shaping our local HR policies, procedures and infrastructure. This role will be responsible for managing people policies and associated compliance spanning Immigration/Visas, regional employee laws - incorporating evolution or changes in regulations or legislation and similar. You will be expected to identify gaps and inefficiencies, provide improvement recommendations and implement required changes.
- You will be the Cornerstone operations contact for local/regional audits to represent our practices and compliance. You will partner with the internal and external audit teams for successful audit results and remediate any findings.
- Support legal action review by providing documentation, employee agreements, or any additional required documentation, when needed.
- You will provide a consultative, tactical and strategic HR point of view across the company and within your region/country to support a variety of people operational objectives, based on business requirements.
- Identify systems and practices that may be automated or adjusted for efficiency, scalability and robustness through regular business process evaluations.
- Provide input to the design as well as support our new hire first day experience by creating globally consistent, scalable practices with consideration of local requirements and practices.
- Support immigration, visa, and intra-company mobility opportunities and programs in partnership with outside counsel to prepare, manage, and file cases.
- Utilise systems, analytics and reporting to support business initiatives.
- Regularly deal with privileged and confidential information and ensure suitable controls for the use and distribution, as required, thereof.
- Manage regional/local M&A integration efforts including but not limited to employment agreements, entity harmonisation, benefits and job alignment, project management and planning, tactical execution, change management and end-to-end communication.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to build M&A integration processes and strategies to ensure execution is delivered to schedule, compliant with local laws and regulations and focused on customer satisfaction.
Regional Employee Events:
- Manage talent wellbeing and engagement activities including: Managing new hire swag kits, employee office celebrations/events and similar.
- Oversee regional engagement and events budget, payments and vendor SLA's
- Other duties as required.
You've got what it takes if you have...
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in HR operations or a similar role, with a focus on compliance and legal standards, policy implementation, immigration, and process improvement.
- Solid knowledge of local/regional employment laws and regulations, and experience working with legal counsel to ensure compliance.
- Experience in M&A, project management, entity and employment condition harmonisation, as well as change management.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organization and work well with a diverse team
- Extensive experience with HR systems in a business environment
- Excellent organisational skills & hands-on approach
- Intermediate / advanced MS Suite
- Positive and solution-oriented attitude with problem solving skills and a 'can do' approach
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Ability to act with integrity to uphold high standards with regards to data and personnel matters
- Self-starter, able to operate independently