Senior Stock Plan Administrator (Sandy, UT)
We're looking for a
Senior Stock Plan Administrator (Sandy, UT)
Cornerstone OnDemand (CSOD) is at a critically important juncture in the company's lifecycle. CSOD is the world's largest and most successful stand-alone unified Talent Management company and one of the world's largest SaaS companies. After 22 quarters as a public entity, delivering stellar results as a high growth SaaS company, CSOD has gone from a startup to a publicly traded company valued at approximately $3.0B. The company is entering a phase of achieving scale and global expansion through continued relentless execution.
We are seeking for a Senior Stock Plan Administrator to join our fast-paced, high performing team in Sandy, Utah. This individual will be an integral part of the Finance team in many areas and is reporting to the Chief Accounting Officer. This is a great opportunity that will allow for career growth as the Company continues to expand. The right candidate must be able to work efficiently and provide strong analytical skills from the smallest detail to the whole picture without losing focus or considerations of the customer.
In this role you will...
- Administer the company's global equity incentive programs and ensure that all equity transactions are accurately processed and settled in a timely manner.
- Process equity transactions (stock options, RSUs, performance RSUs, ESPP, etc.) and related filings in compliance with governing rules and regulations, SOX controls, and stock plan documentation, ensuring the integrity of the administration systems.
- Ensure alignment with Payroll, Accounting, HR, Legal, Compensation, and other internal related business partners.
- Maintain database integrity in stock administration systems.
- Ensure employee data accuracy in third party systems.
- Distribute and maintain grant agreements.
- Oversee and assist with the preparation and processing of equity awards, vesting, and release of restricted stock units.
- Process daily stock option exercises, ensuring timely and accurate tax withholding and reporting to payroll, through settlement of trades.
- Perform monthly, quarterly, and yearly reconciliations to ensure records are accurate between stock administration, general ledger, payroll, human resources, etc. systems.
- Assist in preparation and filing of all SEC Form 3, Form 4, and Form 5 filings for Section 16 Officers / Directors and reviewing 10-Q and 10-K stock disclosures.
- Work with internal and external auditors to ensure and demonstrate internal controls are in place and executed.
- Establish plans and ensure compliance in all countries; including, but not limited to any statute filing requirements.
- Communicate plan provisions to employees and respond to employee issues or concerns as appropriate and create / support education initiatives.
- Stay current on regulatory, legal, and other developments (i.e. SEC, FASB, IRS, and non-US tax rules and regulations, including those for expatriates) affecting the treatment of equity compensation.
You have what it takes if you have...
- Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting
- 5+ years stock administration experience in a multi-national, publicly traded company
- Certified Equity Professional (CEP), Exam Level 1 (or higher)
- Strong MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint) skills
- Experience with US, Canada, EMEA, and APJ compliance and taxation of equity compensation
- Demonstrates professionalism, reliability, integrity, sound judgement and leadership skills
- Attention to detail and analytical problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well within tight deadlines
- Collaborative team player; ability to work in cross-functional teams
Extra Dose of Awesomeness if you have...
- Master's degree with emphasis in Finance or Accounting
- Experienced with NetSuite system
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our unlimited vacation, paid sabbaticals, generous stock units, education reimbursement, because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...)
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) was founded with a passion for empowering people through learning and a conviction that people should be your organization's greatest competitive advantage. Cornerstone is a global human capital management (HCM) leader with a core belief that companies thrive when they help their employees to realize their potential. Putting this belief into practice, Cornerstone offers solutions to help companies strategically manage and continuously develop their talent throughout the entire employee lifecycle. Cornerstone's HCM platform is successfully used by more than 40 million people in 187 countries and in 43 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, religion, color, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to top