Senior Software Engineer (Tel Aviv, Israel)
We're looking for aSenior Software Engineer (Tel Aviv, Israel)
In this role you will...
- Design and code to build our enterprise application using C#, ASP.NET, T-SQL, WCF, AJAX, JQuery, HTML and CSS
- Produce scalable, robust, high-quality code
- Develop online course players using SCORM and AICC standards
- Provide production support and troubleshooting
- Identify opportunities, make recommendations, and implement optimizations and enhancements
- Communicate technical issues or project details to Team Manager and the team
- ... and being the rockstar you are, you will be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
You've got what it takes if you have...
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering related field
- 3+ years of web-based application development experience on Microsoft platform
- A commitment to quality
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and ensure tasks are completed on schedule
- Strong troubleshooting, problem solving, and debugging skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team-oriented attitude
- Proven understanding of the software development life cycle
Extra dose of awesome if you have...
- Experience with SaaS (Software-as-a-Service)
- Experience with Microsoft Team System/Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Experience with developing course players for Learning Management Systems
- Experience with SOA and RESTful interfaces
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company, because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world's largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 29.9 million people in 191 countries and in 42 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
VP Of Global Client Success & Support
Chris defined Cornerstone’s client success strategy, which is now core to the business. He’s constantly talking to clients and communicating their needs internally, executing that strategy and improving customer experience.
Back to top