Senior Software Engineer - Salesforce (Santa Monica,CA)
We're looking for aSenior Software Engineer - Salesforce (Santa Monica,CA)
We see this as an exciting opportunity to join our global software development team working on our Cornerstone for Salesforce application, a largely used LMS that is available on the AppExchange .
Success in this role will provide a host of additional opportunities for technical and professional growth. Experience in a startup environment or on global software team is preferred.
- Work with a team of software engineers in the application development group
- Collaborate with QA and Product teams to release software in a timely fashion
- Quickly become an expert on the product architecture and workflows
- Production support and troubleshooting
- Communicate issues or project details effectively with direct reports, peers and managers
- Other software development duties
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering related field
- 5+ years of web development experience, preferably on the Microsoft stack (Java or LAMP stack would be ok too)
- 2+ years of Force.com development experience covering Core, APEX and Visualforce development
- Experience with REST Web services and Salesforce Object Query Languages (SOQL, SOSL)
- Understanding of SFDC Governor Limits and best practice guidelines
- Experience designing and developing integrations from Force.com to upstream and downstream applications using Force.com API(s)
- Experience developing complex, interconnected systems using cloud services
- Strong problem solving skills and a detail-oriented mindset
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proven understanding of the waterfall and agile SDLC
Other Desired Skills
- Experience with SaaS (Software-as-a-Service)
- Experience with Microsoft Team System/Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Experience with MSMQ
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: smart, cool, dependable, and visionary. We are not a typical tech company (paid sabbaticals, generous stock units, education reimbursement, and 100% paid employee health coverage), because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organisations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world's largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Based in Santa Monica, California, the company's solutions are used by more than 32 million people in 192 countries and in 43 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
Monty manages two Application Development Teams for Cornerstone OnDemand, overseeing those teams’ day-to-day projects and activities, ensuring that team members are continuing to grow in their careers.
Back to top