Senior Software Engineer - Reporting and Analytics (Santa Monica, CA)
We're looking for aSenior Software Engineer - Reporting and Analytics (Santa Monica, CA)
We are looking for passionate, experienced software developers to help define and deliver high quality solutions to expand our analytics platform. You will fit right in if you have solid comprehension of the fundamentals of Computer Science and practical experience building large-scale reporting system. You will enjoy working on complex problems, building solutions contributing to both commercial values as well as technical innovations.
In this role you will...
- Design and implement Company's analytics platform, providing operational reporting and advanced analytics to all Company's customers
- Plan, analyze, design, implement, maintain and support Company's reporting solutions
- Design and implement multi-tiered enterprise applications
- Produce scalable, robust, high-quality code
- Production support and troubleshooting
- Identify opportunities, make recommendations, and implement system performance/optimization and enhancements
- Work independently with minimal supervision and provide leadership and mentoring to associate software engineers
- Communicate technical issues or project details to Team Manager and Technical teams
- ... and being the rockstar you are, be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
You've got what it takes if you have...
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering related field
- 7+ years of web-based application experience on Microsoft platform
- Advanced knowledge of SQL, query processing and RDBMS
- Ability to communicate technical issues or project details with Software Development Manager
- Strong problem solving skills and a detail-oriented mindset
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proven understanding of the SDLC
Extra dose of awesome if you have...
- Master's Degree in Computer Science
- Experience with SaaS (Software-as-a-Service)
- Experience with Microsoft Team System/Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Experience with MSMQ
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our unlimited vacation, paid sabbaticals, generous stock units, education reimbursement, and 100% paid employee health coverage), because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world's largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels and Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 31 million people in 191 countries and in 43 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at [email protected]
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
VP Of Global Client Success & Support
Chris defined Cornerstone’s client success strategy, which is now core to the business. He’s constantly talking to clients and communicating their needs internally, executing that strategy and improving customer experience.
Back to top