Senior Software Engineer - .Net and WebAPI (Mumbai , India)
We're looking for aSenior Software Engineer - .Net and WebAPI (Mumbai , India)
You will become part of Business Systems Team(Global Technology Services- GTS) and
will join the engineering team for developing variety of tool set for integrating and implementing world-class enterprise software.You will work with Development Lead and Product owner to create new tools and also identify gaps in functionality to create new technical solutions that support
client specific functional requirements. You will work closely with our Application development, Build and Technology operations teams mainly along with many others. To be a good fit for this position you
need to have blend of technical, analytical, & organizational skills. You will also have proven ability to deliver under pressure and within deadlines and ability to communicate and collaborate
effectively with all levels of the organization.
In this role you will...
- Analyze user requirements and create, assimilate and convey technical specifications in a concise and effective manner
- Code & deliver the work product, with a first time right approach
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert in one or more data integration/ web services workflows, having the ability to provide technical guidance to clients integrating to a SaaS solution, and acting as a technical expert to mentor/ assist peer engineers
- Serve as a point-of-escalation for engineer community; anticipate and remove technical roadblocks, as needed
- Assist the Project Manager, Consulting & Implementation teams to summarize client requests and suggest enhancements to existing applications and/or processes
- Quickly determine root cause of technical issue and create plan to attack
- Be responsible for the quality of engineering team: Ability to perform system/ unit tests of all aspects of code changes to ensure meeting the system and client requirements
- Interact with England & India based development teams, QA teams and Release teams
- Work closely with Project Manager/ Integration Consultant. Communicate technical issues, project details & individual status
You've got what it takes if you have...
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 6+ years software development experience using C#, ASP.Net, SQL,WCF,JSON and AJAX .
- Should have working experience in SOA (SOAP/REST).
- Exposure to AWS and Microservices .
- Strong in OOPS and SOLID principles.
- Exposure with client side scripting frameworks, JQuery, Knockout, AngularJs, Backbone etc.
- Should have work experience in Agile SCRUM.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills in a technical environment.
- Self-motivated, requiring minimal oversight.
- Good team player with the ability to handle multiple concurrent priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Passion for continuous process and technology improvement. *LI-KN
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our unlimited vacation, paid sabbaticals, generous stock units, education reimbursement, and 100% paid employee health coverage), because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world's largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 33.5 million people in 192 countries and in 43 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook! *LI-KN1
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
Monty manages two Application Development Teams for Cornerstone OnDemand, overseeing those teams’ day-to-day projects and activities, ensuring that team members are continuing to grow in their careers.
Back to top