Senior Software Engineer - Full Stack (Performance) (Auckland, New Zealand)
- Auckland, New Zealand
This is an exciting opportunity to join our globalorganization as a Senior Software Engineer working on our Performance Suite.
Success in this role will provide a host of additional opportunitiesfor technical and professional growth.
In this role you will...
- Work in a global team, delivering SaaS software on AWS
- Develop across the entire technology stack, including C#, .NET Core 2.0, WebAPI, React, Typescript, CI/CD tooling, and infrastructure
- Be responsible for your own test coverage, including unit, integration, and automated functional tests
- Work with other engineers and quality assurance staff to ensure our requirements for quality, security, scalability, and usability are met
- Own your code all the way to production, including deployment, monitoring, and troubleshooting
- Collaborate with the product management team to plan, design, and scope new features, and identify opportunities for enhancements
- Work independently with minimal supervision, and provide leadership and mentorship to associate software engineers
- Maintain consideration for privacy and security obligations
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of web-based application development experience
- Strong problem solving skills, a keen sense of ownership, and a detail-oriented mindset
- Ability to effectively manage and correctly prioritize multiple streams of work
- Ability to clearly communicate technical issues and project details
- Experience delivering software in an agile or lean environment
- Up-to-date experience with C# and React
- Hands-on experience with AWS and Docker
- Experience with continuous delivery
- Experience in a startup environment or on a global software team
Back to top