Senior Software Engineer - Full Stack (Auckland, New Zealand)
We're looking for aSenior Software Engineer - Full Stack (Auckland, New Zealand)
We see this as an exciting opportunity to join our global software development team as a Senior Software Engineer working on our world-class enterprise software. You will solve complex problems in a high availability OnDemand software environment. We are one of the largest SaaS companies on the planet with more than 22 Million business users on our application daily.
Success in this role will provide a host of additional opportunities for technical and professional growth. Experience in a startup environment or on global software team is preferred.
In this role you will...
- Apply technical skills and business knowledge to meet the broad range of end-user, application, system, and infrastructure requirements
- Plan, analyze, design, implement, maintain and support Company's software applications and websites
- Design and code the Company's software applications and Web sites using C#, ASP.Net 4.5, WebAPI 2.0, AngularJS 1.4-2.0 and Typescript
- Design and implement multi-tiered, loosely coupled applications
- Produce scalable, robust, high-quality code
- Production support and troubleshooting
- Fix bugs in the Company's software and web applications
- Identify opportunities, make recommendations, and implement system performance/optimization and enhancements
- Work independently with minimal supervision and provide leadership and mentoring to associate software engineers
- Communicate technical issues or project details to Team Manager and Technical teams
- ... and being the rockstar you are, be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
You've got what it takes if you have...
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering related field
- 5+ years of web-based application experience on Microsoft platform
- Ability to communicate technical issues or project details with Software Development Manager
- Strong problem solving skills and a detail-oriented mindset
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proven understanding of the SDLC
Extra dose of awesome if you have...
- Master's Degree in Computer Science
- Experience with SaaS (Software-as-a-Service)
- Experience with GIT and JIRA
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company, because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world's largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels; Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 29.9 million people in 191 countries and in 42 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
VP Of Global Client Success & Support
Chris defined Cornerstone’s client success strategy, which is now core to the business. He’s constantly talking to clients and communicating their needs internally, executing that strategy and improving customer experience.
Back to top