Senior Software Engineer - Full Stack (Auckland, New Zealand)
We're looking for aSenior Software Engineer - Full Stack (Auckland, New Zealand)
This is an exciting opportunity to join our global organization as a Senior Software Engineer working on the Growth Edition product. You will solve complex problems together with a nimble and energetic team, and continuously deliver code to our production environment.
Success in this role will provide a host of additional opportunities for technical and professional growth.
In this role you will...
- Work in a small, agile team, delivering software continuously on AWS
- Develop across the entire technology stack, including C#, WebAPI, Angular, Typescript, and CI/CD tooling
- Be responsible for your own test coverage, including unit, integration, and automated functional tests
- Work with other engineers and quality assurance staff to ensure our requirements for quality, security, scalability, and usability are met
- Own your code all the way to production, including deployment, monitoring, and troubleshooting
- Collaborate with the product management team to plan, design, and scope new features, and identify opportunities for enhancements
- Work independently with minimal supervision, and provide leadership and mentorship to associate software engineers
You've got what it takes if you have...
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or an engineering related field
- 5+ years of web-based application development experience
- Strong problem solving skills, a keen sense of ownership, and a detail-oriented mindset
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to clearly communicate technical issues and project details
- Experience delivering software in an Agile environment
Extra dose of awesome if you have...
- Up-to-date experience with C# and Angular
- Experience with continuous delivery
- Experience in a startup environment or on a global software team
Cornerstone OnDemand has grown organically from day one, and retains the feel of a hungry startup while being an international success story. The Growth Edition product has recently been rebuilt from the ground up, to offer small and medium businesses a modern, mobile first web app that's quick to set up and easy to use.
The Growth Edition engineering team is small, smart and focused, and works in an open plan office in the Auckland CBD. Benefits include breakfast on Wednesdays, lunch on Fridays, a well stocked kitchen, regular development and hack days, subsidized gym membership and chair massages, birthday leave, and shares for all employees
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) is a global leader in cloud-based human capital management software. The company is pioneering solutions to help organizations realize the potential of the modern workforce. From recruitment, onboarding, training and collaboration, to performance management, compensation, succession planning, people administration and analytics, Cornerstone is designed to enable a lifetime of learning and development that is fundamental to the growth of employees and organizations.
Based in Santa Monica, California, the company's solutions are used by more than 33.5 million people in 192 countries and in 43 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
Monty manages two Application Development Teams for Cornerstone OnDemand, overseeing those teams’ day-to-day projects and activities, ensuring that team members are continuing to grow in their careers.
Back to top