Senior Software Engineer - Edge (Santa Monica, CA)
We're looking for aSenior Software Engineer - Edge (Santa Monica, CA)
Edge Team is responsible for designing and building the infrastructure for Edge Product which can be simplified to be looked at as a Platform or Framework which enables our partners and/or other vendors to integrate with Cornerstone. The Platform/Framework includes building a Marketplace, custom connectors for 3rd party vendors, public APIs and eventually products like Development Portal. Members of the Edge Team are heavily involved in the design of the product hence it requires both product and architecture sense to be successful.
- Work closely with product managers to distill business needs
- Work closely with architects and domain experts to design scalable solutions
- Help to bridge the gap between remote development teams and those in Santa Monica
- Involved in remote team's day to day including the typical agile rituals (standup, grooming, planning, retro)
- Must be a driven problem solver
- Must be willing to lead a remote development team
- Must have good communication and organizational skills
- .NET experience is desired but not required. It's more important to have solid programming fundamentals
- Experience with APIs including REST and SOAP
- Experience working in agile
- Experience working with remote teams and understands the challenges
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our free massages, yoga studio, arcade, movie theatre, free breakfast and generous stock units), because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world's largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 32 million people in 192 countries and in 43 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at [email protected]
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
Learning Media Designer
As an e-learning designer, Emily’s goal is to instruct potential and existing clients on Cornerstone’s different products, communicating their value to the clients’ businesses.
Back to top