Senior Software Engineer (Bengaluru , India)
We're looking for aSenior Software Engineer (Bengaluru , India)
You will become part of Business Systems Team(Global Technology Services- GTS) and will join the engineering team for developing variety of tool set for integrating and implementing world-class
enterprise software. You will work with Development Lead and Product owner to create new tools and also
identify gaps in functionality to create new technical solutions that support client specific functional requirements. You will work closely with our Application development, Build and Technology operations
teams mainly along with many others. To be a good fit for this position you need to have blend of technical, analytical, & organizational skills. You will also have proven ability to deliver under pressure and within deadlines and ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with all levels of the organization...
In this role you will...
- Analyze user requirements and create, assimilate and convey technical specifications in a concise and effective manner.
- Ability to grasp the Cornerstone SaaS solution ASAP.
- Interaction with US based teams and also the various teams in India.
- Work closely with Development Lead. Communicate technical issues, project details & individual
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications.
- Quickly determine root cause of technical issue and create plan to attack
- Be responsible for the quality of engineering team.
- Ability to perform system/ unit tests of all aspects of code changes to ensure meeting the system and client requirements.
- Interact with US & India based development teams, QA teams and Release teams.
You've got what it takes if you have...
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 6 to 10 years software development experience using Asp.net, C#, SQL, WCF,JSON and AJAX.
- Should have working experience in SOA (SOAP/REST).
- Exposure to AWS and Microservices would be added advantage.
- Experience in OOPS and SOLID principles.
- Exposure with client side scripting frameworks, JQuery, Knockout, AngularJs, Backbone etc.
- Should have work experience in Agile SCRUM.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills in a technical environment
- Self-motivated, requiring minimal oversight.
- Good team player with the ability to handle multiple concurrent priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for continuous process and technology improvement.
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our unlimited vacation, paid sabbaticals, generous stock units, education reimbursement, and 100% paid employee health coverage), because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world's largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 31 million people in 191 countries and in 43 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook! *LI-KN1
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
VP Of Global Client Success & Support
Chris defined Cornerstone’s client success strategy, which is now core to the business. He’s constantly talking to clients and communicating their needs internally, executing that strategy and improving customer experience.
Back to top