Senior Software Engineer, Back-End (Tel Aviv, Israel)
- Tel Aviv, Israel
We were SaaS before it was cool. Now we are working on tomorrow's problems.
We are a technology company that understands the importance of staying up-to-date and at the forefront of new and innovative technologies. Global Scale?! Cornerstone's people development solutions are used by approximately 7,000 clients of all sizes, spanning over more than 75 million users across 180 countries and 50+ languages.
If you have a Computer Science background (Degree or equivalent work experience), a strong understanding of OO programming, and are interested in working with a dynamic tech company then we want to talk to you!
In this role, you will...
- Work in an Agile environment with Product Managers and Automation Engineers to continually enhance Cornerstone's web applications by identifying opportunities for improvement, making recommendations and implementing optimizations
- Develop Microservices as a part of our platform-wide Microservice refactoring
- Play an integral part of the move to AWS architecture
- Mentor Developers and promote best software engineering practices across design, build, and test
- Collaborate with a world class team of Engineers across the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in Tel Aviv, Europe and the USA
- Micro Services / CI/CD
- Domain Driven Design
- Hands-on experience designing, developing and maintaining an AWS-based application
- C#, REST
- AWS best practices (Security, Storage, Caching, Deployments, Automation etc.)
- Building large scale systems using OOP and SOLID principles
- SOA and RESTful interfaces
- Working in a start-up or global software environment
- Frontend experience - a plus
Back to top