Senior SDET (Santa Monica,CA)
We're looking for aSenior SDET (Santa Monica,CA)
We were cloud before cloud was cool! Now we are working on tomorrow's problems.
What sets us apart?
- We have been working in Cloud computing for 15+ years and now working on exciting projects in PaaS, Big Data and Predictive Analytics.
- We are a technology company that understands the importance of staying up-to-date and at the forefront of new and innovative technologies. Global Scale?! We have over 20 million users in 192 different countries! Who even knew there were 192 different countries?
- We make software that empowers people, and we think that is pretty cool! So much so, that we live it every day. Cornerstone offers monthly development days, along with countless training opportunities. Top it off with real career growth possibilities, and you have yourself a company for the long term!
- Check out our office. Need a code break? Go play in our arcade, watch a movie in our theater, or even get a free massage in our dedicated massage room! Or, grab some free food and rest on our outdoor patio (Ocean view of course J)
- We also offer top of the line benefits! How does Company stock, unlimited PTO, a 401k match and top of the line healthcare sound?
Intrigued? Please read on….
In this role you will…
- Analyze product and technical user stories and create, document and execute relevant testable scenarios
- Develop, maintain and execute automated tests
- Develop, maintain and enhance test automation framework and test infrastructure as needed
- Participate in release planning, sprint planning, and technical design reviews; provide input as appropriate
- Partner with engineers, product managers, and other team members as appropriate
- Find and appropriately document defects and validate fixes
- Develop and maintain thorough knowledge and understanding of products
- Provide status updates to managers, and escalate issues appropriately
You've got what it takes if you have…
- 4+ years of experience in software development or test automation using C# or Java
- 2+ years of experience with test automation tools like Selenium
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills in a technical environment
- Good understanding of an Agile SDLC
- Self-motivated, requiring minimal oversight
- Good team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Ability to write complex SQL queries and stored procedures
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, related field, or equivalent degree and experience
Extra dose of awesome if you have…
- Experience working with Microsoft Technologies (ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server, MSMQ)
- Experience with Learning Management, SCORM, AICC, HRS systems
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our free massages, yoga studio, arcade, movie theatre, free breakfast and generous stock units), because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world's largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 32 million people in 192 countries and in 43 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at [email protected]
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
Monty manages two Application Development Teams for Cornerstone OnDemand, overseeing those teams’ day-to-day projects and activities, ensuring that team members are continuing to grow in their careers.
Back to top