Senior QA Analyst (Bangalore, India)
We're looking for aSenior QA Analyst (Bangalore, India)
You will become part of Business Systems Team(Global Technology Services) and will join the engineering team for qualifying tool set for integrating and implementing world-class enterprise software and Business Intelligence Web application. You will be the subject matter expert and go-to resource for functional co-workers as well as the stake holders.
You will be responsible for contributing to qualifying project deliverables in a thorough, methodical, and timely fashion. The right candidate will be intelligent, able to learn quickly, achievement focused, meticulous in detail, flexible and innovative in their approach to tackling varied testing challenges, and will always strive to improve the quality of their work.
This individual will rely on their leadership abilities, experience, creativity, and sound judgment to plan and accomplish the objectives set for this role.
In this role you will...
- Analyze product and technical specifications and determine relevant testable scenarios
- Create reusable and automatable test documentation according to CSOD QA standards
- Participate in architectural, technical design, and product design reviews; provide input as appropriate
- Prioritize and execute test scenarios
- Assist in the execution and development of automated test software, as appropriate
- Ensure that test plans and scenarios fully exercise every aspect of the product
- Find and appropriately document defects and validate fixes
- Provide input in test planning and project estimates
- Develop and maintain thorough knowledge and understanding of products, both from a business perspective as well as a technical perspective
- Assist with test planning and provide project estimates
- Manage multiple concurrent priorities
- Provide status updates to managers, and escalate issues appropriately
- Partner with engineers, product management, and other team members as appropriate
- ...and being the rockstar you are, be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
You've got what it takes if you have...
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, related field, or equivalent degree and experience
- 7+ years of experience testing large, complex web based applications
- Experience testing services and APIs
- Should have working experience in Web services testing (SOAP/REST)
- Experience with database validation
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills in a technical environment
- Good understanding of SDLC
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Extensive experience creating well documented test scenarios
- Ability to understand, write and execute complex SQL queries
- Hands-on experience of developing SQL scripts to test database
- Good understanding of the fundamentals of web architectures
- Good understanding of the fundamentals of services and APIs
- Experience with TFS\JIRA
- Exposure of Automation testing
- Self-motivated, requiring minimal oversight
- Good team player with the ability to handle multiple concurrent priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Passion for continuous process and technology improvement
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company, because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world's largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels; Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 29.9 million people in 191 countries and in 42 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
VP Of Global Client Success & Support
Chris defined Cornerstone’s client success strategy, which is now core to the business. He’s constantly talking to clients and communicating their needs internally, executing that strategy and improving customer experience.
Back to top