Senior Product Manager (Santa Monica, CA)
We're looking for aSenior Product Manager (Santa Monica, CA)
Cornerstone OnDemand is looking for a passionate and driven Sr. Product Manager to help improve existing products and create new products in the Talent Management space. The Sr. PM will build and improve existing products and develop new product initiatives based on customer feedback and market conditions. This person will translate requirements and feedback into functional specifications for development. Candidates must have strong communication and writing skills as well as the ability to interface with all groups in the company. Responsibilities will include speaking with customers, analysts, and prospects to communicate product vision and direction. The Sr. PM must possess the desire to constantly learn, have strong analytical skills, the ability to think outside the box and a unique blend of business and technical savvy.
In this role you will...
- Oversee product planning and project management of the product lifecycle from concept to release
- Prioritize and gather requirements from customers and prospects
- Solve complex problems across multiple industries and clients
- Analyze and research broader market trends, competitors, and industry analyst feedback
- Research technology and trends of Web 2.0 applications
- Gather input and feedback from all teams including Development, Account Services, Consulting, Marketing, Sales, and Subject Matter Experts
- Adapt requirements and feedback into full functional specifications for development
- Lead cross functional project teams to ensure new solutions meet customer requirements and commitments
- Present new product initiatives and vision to customers, prospects, and industry analysts
- ... and being the rockstar you are, be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
You've got what it takes if you have...
- A bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years of experience
- A desire to work in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Excellent communication, writing, and presenting skills
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Strong Adobe Photoshop and User Interface skills
- Ability to understand technical concepts and web applications
- Ability to brainstorm, think outside the box, and turn to others for guidance and feedback
Extra dose of awesome if you have...
- An MBA
- Experience in consumer/web applications or product/project management
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our free massages, yoga studio, arcade, movie theatre, free breakfast and generous stock units), because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world's largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 29.9 million people in 191 countries and in 42 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at [email protected]
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
VP Of Global Client Success & Support
Chris defined Cornerstone’s client success strategy, which is now core to the business. He’s constantly talking to clients and communicating their needs internally, executing that strategy and improving customer experience.
Back to top