Senior Product Manager (Santa Monica, CA)
We're looking for a
Senior Product Manager (Santa Monica, CA)
Cornerstone OnDemand is looking for a passionate and driven Sr. Product Manager to help improve existing products and create new products in the Talent Management space. The Sr. PM will build and improve existing products and develop new product initiatives based on qualitative consumer insights and quantitative metrics. The Sr. PM must possess the desire to constantly learn, have strong analytical skills, the ability to think outside the box and a unique blend of business and technical savvy.
In this role you will...
- Oversee product planning and project management of the product lifecycle from concept to release
- Prioritize and gather requirements from customers and prospects
- Solve complex problems across multiple industries and clients
- Analyze and research broader market trends, competitors, and industry analyst feedback
- Research technology and trends of Web 2.0 applications
- Gather input and feedback from all teams including Development, Account Services, Consulting, Marketing, Sales, and Subject Matter Experts
- Adapt requirements and feedback into full functional specifications for development
- Lead cross functional project teams to ensure new solutions meet customer requirements and commitments
- Present new product initiatives and vision to customers, prospects, and industry analysts
- ... and being the Rockstar, you are, be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
You've got what it takes if you have...
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of Product Management experience
- Proven capability translating broader mission into big ideas and tactics
- Experience designing user interfaces
- Experience creating examples through wireframes and mockups
- Ability to understand technical architecture of web applications
- A desire to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Excellent communication, negotiation, writing, and presenting skills
- Superior quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Ability to brainstorm, think outside the box, and turn to others for guidance and feedback
Extra dose of awesome if you have...
- An advanced degree, MBA or Technical
- Experience in in the talent management space or with similar products
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our unlimited vacation, paid sabbaticals, generous stock units, education reimbursement, because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...)
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) was founded with a passion for empowering people through learning and a conviction that people should be your organization's greatest competitive advantage. Cornerstone is a global human capital management (HCM) leader with a core belief that companies thrive when they help their employees to realize their potential. Putting this belief into practice, Cornerstone offers solutions to help companies strategically manage and continuously develop their talent throughout the entire employee lifecycle. Cornerstone's HCM platform is successfully used by more than 40 million people in 187 countries and in 43 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, religion, color, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to top