Senior Partner Marketing Strategist (Santa Monica, CA)
We're looking for aSenior Partner Marketing Strategist (Santa Monica, CA)
Cornerstone OnDemand is looking for an experienced, highly motivated Sr. Partner Marketing Strategist to join our Demand Generation team supporting our Enterprise Partners and Alliances Team.
Your role as the Sr. Partner Marketing Strategist will focus on relationship development with our Enterprise Partner ecosystem and the development of marketing strategies to drive revenue for both Cornerstone and the partner. This role will also include a heavy emphasis on educating the sales team and partners around the mutual benefits of the partnership.
The ideal candidate will be have a strong background in alliances marketing and understand the framework of a partner ecosystem. They will have the ability to manage multiple partners at a strategic level and execute on deliverables to support the relationship and revenue goals.
Specific responsibilities to include:
- Events – Support logistics of key partner events through message development, promotion and content.
- Sponsorships – Drive sponsorships for Cornerstone proprietary events
- Campaigns – Develop co-branded campaigns to promote and drive the key value propositions supported by both Cornerstone and the partner
- Collaborate with Cornerstone demand generation strategists on how to leverage partner expertise in markets to support their campaigns
- Measurement – Analyze effectiveness of marketing efforts and refine strategies to ensure alliances team and partner goals are being met
- Sales Enablement (Internal and External) - Create co-branded sales tools to support both Cornerstone and partner sales team and enable strategic prospect conversations (i.e. sales decks, leave behinds)
- 6+ years of partner/alliances marketing experience
- EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or equivalent work experience
- Detail, execution and numbers oriented. Able to manage budgets and measurement metrics
- Ability to negotiate partner contracts and accurately manage budgets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work in a cross functional team environment required
- Strong business acumen, superb knowledge of marketing best practices
- Strong organizational & time-management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks
- A results oriented individual who thrives working in a fast paced environment
- High energy, team player with the desire to learn and grow
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our free massages, yoga studio, arcade, movie theatre, free breakfast and generous stock units), because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world's largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 31 million people in 191 countries and in 43 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at [email protected]
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
VP Of Global Client Success & Support
Chris defined Cornerstone’s client success strategy, which is now core to the business. He’s constantly talking to clients and communicating their needs internally, executing that strategy and improving customer experience.
Back to top