Senior Network Engineer (Paris, France)
We're looking for aSenior Network Engineer (Paris, France)
Cornerstone is a global SaaS provider that services thousands of enterprise customers around the world supporting a 33 million+ user base and growing. We are looking for the "best of the best" in the network engineering industry to support our ever-expanding infrastructure base across multiple geographically distributed data centres and AWS regions around the world. Sound exciting? In this role, you will act as the highest level of infrastructure support for all of Cornerstone's production systems and services achieving levels of efficiency and productivity heads above the rest using various tools, processes, and frameworks collaborating with some of the best technical minds in the industry, and contributing to a culture that is unparalleled in the industry. Think it is too good to be true? Trust us, it's true.
We see this as an exciting opportunity for someone who is proficient at managing all aspects of LAN/WAN network infrastructure including routers, switches, load balancers, and firewalls. Reporting to the Senior Network Architect, this position will work closely with the Site Reliability Operations, Systems Engineering, and Software Development organizations in support of our state-of-the-art 24/7/365 production SaaS service offering. This critical position provides great visibility and individual growth potential for an ambitious IT professional, but also requires proven experience with exponential growth on a global scale. You must be able to think creatively and work independently, presenting creative solutions to difficult networking problems.
In this role you will…
- Ideal candidate will have a strong networking background working with multiple vendors including Cisco, Palo Alto, Juniper, Arista, F5, A10, Brocade, SilverPeak, and Meraki
- Day-to-day operational support of network infrastructure and services maintaining, highly-available, high performance data centre network infrastructure involving multiple distributed systems
- Specific responsibilities include configuration, administration, upgrade and maintenance of network switches, routers, load balancers, firewalls, and WAN accelerators
- Troubleshoot technical issues with other technical staff and end-users
- Monitor and manage network security, traffic, and performance
- Experience with several Network monitoring and administration tools: SolarWinds, Thousand Eyes, Panorama, FireMon, and Logic Monitor
- Maintain Cornerstone's global SaaS service ensuring all incidents are tracked and remediated, and changes are implemented under the auspices of Cornerstone's policies and procedures
- Develop documentation and diagrams supporting Standard Operating Procedure documents
- Establishment of enterprise data network standards considering various in-flight initiatives
- Managing medium to large scale public and private IP address schemes
- Work with your team members and peer groups to ensure the security, availability, resiliency, and compliance with industry and regulatory requirements (ISO, SOC 1/2, FedRamp, PCI) in a fast-paced SaaS environment
- Thorough understanding of network security aspects, common problems and solutions (ACL, firewall filtering, and VPN)
You've got what it takes if you have…
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline with an IT focus is preferred or equivalent by experience
- Experience supporting a SaaS or cloud environment preferred
- Solid knowledge and understanding of TCP/IP protocols, IP Addressing (DHCP, NAT, etc...), MPLS, VPN, VLANs, Load Balancing, and Wireless technologies
- Proven experience in delivering network services and solutions in a mid-size or larger enterprise
- CCNP level experience is required; CCNP certification or higher is preferred
- 5 - 10 years of network engineering in a datacentre environment
- Experience with network change management control tools and policies
- In-depth knowledge of OSPF and BGP routing protocols. L2/L3 switching on enterprise class hardware, including Arista, Cisco, Juniper, and Brocade switches and routers
- Hands-on experience securing network environments with Palo Alto Firewalls
- F5 and A10 load balancers configuration and design principals
- Must have extensive experience building scalable, highly available, mission critical network infrastructures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team Leader and Team player
- Dependable and Flexible
- Deep analytical, interpersonal, organisational, communication & problem-solving skills
- Security compliance experience as it relates to the network
Extra dose of awesomeness if you have…
- Unified Communications Manager VoIP experience a plus
- Virtualisation experience a plus
- ITIL Certification a plus
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: smart, cool, dependable, and visionary. We are not a typical tech company (paid sabbaticals, generous stock units, education reimbursement, and 100% paid employee health coverage), because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organisations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world's largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Based in Santa Monica, California, the company's solutions are used by more than 33.5 million people in 192 countries and in 43 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Back to top