Senior Manager, Strategic Finance (Paris, France)
We’re looking for aSenior Manager, Strategic Finance (Paris, France)
We are seeking an experienced professional to partner with Cornerstone’s Executive Vice President & General Manager of Europe, Middle East & Africa (“EVP & GM of EMEA”). Reporting to the Vice President of Finance & Strategy, this is an exciting opportunity to have a significant impact on Cornerstone’s go-forward strategy and financial profile. You will be responsible for providing financial visibility to the EVP & GM of
EMEA and other EMEA business leaders, and assisting them in financial planning in relation to Cornerstone’s EMEA business unit, which accounts for approximately 30 percent of company revenue.
In this role you will…
- Partner with Cornerstone’s EVP & GM of EMEA to lead financial planning for the EMEA business unit, and serve as the key interface between Finance and the EMEA business unit
- Research and analyze historical, current, and projected financial data for use in planning, forecasting and management decision making
- Assist the EMEA leadership team in developing and preparing quarterly forecasts by function
- Work closely with EMEA leadership team to implement KPIs and dashboards to help improve operating performance and visibility
- Collaborate with the various EMEA finance functions, including collections and payroll
- Maintain and utilize industry, competitive and general economic knowledge to make strategic decisions
- Responsible for monthly financial reporting, including variance analysis
- Identify and recommend spending and investment alternatives
- Participate in the annual budgeting and strategic planning process
You’ve got what it takes if you have…
- A bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or related field
- Strong professional experience in financial planning and analysis, accounting, investment banking, consulting, and/or corporate finance
- Advanced financial modeling skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated track record of academic and professional excellence
- Strong analytical skills, project management and ability to think critically
- Flexible, organized, and able to handle multiple and competing priorities
- Able to adapt and contribute to organizational change in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently, under pressure and within short time constraints in a complex business environment
- Ability to juggle several tasks and a willingness to roll up your sleeves in order to get things done
Extra dose of awesome if you have…
- An MBA
- Experience of working in a matrixed environment that spans multiple geographies
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our free massages, yoga studio, arcade, movie theatre, free breakfast and generous stock units), because, well, our employees aren’t your typical techies…
We’re always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we’d love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world’s largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 26 million people in 191 countries and in 42 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at [email protected]
Back to top