Senior iOS Engineer (Santa Monica, CA)
We're looking for aSenior iOS Engineer (Santa Monica, CA)
Cornerstone is switching to native mobile development, and we want you to join our team building our first native iOS app. This is a great opportunity to work on a from-scratch project, mentor other engineers, and make a large and lasting impact on our tens of millions of users (and growing).
- Design and develop enterprise level mobile application using Swift
- Work with Product and QA teams to build new exciting features
- Work with peers to find efficient solutions for architectural problems
- Refine and enhance mobile design/architecture and frameworks
- Improve team's designing, coding, and testing skills through code reviews and tech sessions
- Develop code that meets our security guidelines
- Improve test automation by writing integration and unit tests
- Design REST Services and OAuth
- Keep up to date with the state-of-the-art of iOS development
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering related field or relevant work experience
- 5+ years of development experience with strong experience developing, releasing and maintaining iOS apps
- Expert understanding of Swift/Objective-C and Cocoa Touch Frameworks
- Experience with Interface Builder and Auto Layout
- Experience doing test driven development and setting up CI/CD pipeline
- Strong problem-solving skills and a detail-oriented mindset
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with product managers, designers and QA
- Experience with native Android development
- Experience with SaaS (Software-as-a-Service)
- Experience with .NET framework
- Contributions to open source projects
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our free massages, yoga studio, arcade, movie theatre, free breakfast and generous stock units), because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world's largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 32 million people in 192 countries and in 43 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at [email protected]
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
Monty manages two Application Development Teams for Cornerstone OnDemand, overseeing those teams’ day-to-day projects and activities, ensuring that team members are continuing to grow in their careers.
Back to top