Senior Front End Engineer - (Mumbai, India )
- Mumbai, India
In this role you will...
- Work in a small, agile team delivering tools and components impacting front-end development for the entire company.
- Develop tools to build, test, and deploy components for our micro front-end applications following Continuous Deployment (CD) practices.
- Create reusable components of different levels of complexity, starting from atomic pieces like buttons and all the way to complex high-level components connected to their own back-end services.
- Rely on industry standards and existing open-source tools backed by the community.
- Be responsible for your own test coverage, including unit, integration, and automated functional tests using tools like Jest and Cypress.
- Own your code all the way to production, including deployment and troubleshooting.
- Work independently with minimal supervision and provide leadership and mentorship to more junior software engineers.
- Work with designers to ensure that we have consistent UI patterns and smart UX designs throughout.
- 5+ years of programming experience with a focus in front-end Development
- Thorough understanding of React.js, Redux and its core principles
- Command of modern standards-based web development
- Demonstrated experience with cross-browser/platform development and debugging.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills, a keen sense of ownership, and a detail-oriented mindset.
- Up to date experience with TypeScript and React.
- A workingunderstanding of accessibility standards (508 and WCAG 2.0)
- Experience with continuous delivery and deployment.
- Hands-on experience with setting up and maintaining build automation with tools like Jenkins, TeamCity, Travis CI, etc.
Back to top