Senior Engagement Manager/Federal Program Manager (Washington D.C.)
We're looking for aSenior Engagement Manager/Federal Program Manager (Washington D.C.)
- Oversee client implementations as the functional application expert
- Help define customer business requirements and prepare gap analysis
- Help design configuration documents and lead portions of the design effort for implementation projects
- Assist in authoring scope of work (SOW) documents
- Complete related implementation deliverables
- Project plan development and track quality assurance and issue resolution
- Work directly with clients and Cornerstone's professional services team to define and specify application requirements
- Analyze existing consulting and support services to find areas for optimization
- Enhance consulting services methodology, processes and related tools
- Ensure successful and timely deployments of our solutions for new and existing clients
- Hire, train, mentor and manage strategic consulting personnel, including team meetings
- Performance management, goal setting and professional development
- Direct and coordinate activities of project personnel to ensure projects progress on schedule and within prescribed budget
- Confer with project personnel to provide advice and resolve problems
- Act as liason with clients and prospects on process and services issues
- Support the sale of new and incremental software and services to our clients
- Development of service offerings and packaging
- Budget management, profitability, pricing & margin management
- Other consulting services and management-related duties
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or relevant work experience
- 10 years of project management experience
- Prior experience in Talent Management, Learning, or Performance solution implementations
- Previous experience supporting DOD or Federal clients
- Experience managing P&L for a group
- Understanding of Sarbanes Oxley
- PMP/PMgP certified
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our free massages, yoga studio, arcade, movie theatre, free breakfast and generous stock units), because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world's largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 29.9 million people in 191 countries and in 42 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at [email protected]
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
VP Of Global Client Success & Support
Chris defined Cornerstone’s client success strategy, which is now core to the business. He’s constantly talking to clients and communicating their needs internally, executing that strategy and improving customer experience.
Back to top