Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer (Pune, India)
- Pune, India
We're looking for a
Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer (Pune, India)
Role: Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer (Pune, India)
In this role you will...
• Ensure the platform maintains 99.99% uptime. Work towards a target of platform availability to 99.999%
• Responsible for the overall health of all SABA Cloud Product portfolios.
• Technical analysis and resolution of customer issues; balance technology needs with business, customers' needs and demands.
• Responsible for all technology stacks that supports a customer service. This includes resources in public cloud (AWS), and private cloud (Co-Lo Datacenters), including but not limited to Network, Server HW, and Operating System, Middleware technologies, Java and Web applications.
• Responsible to correlate logs and events to pin point a technical issue.
• Responsible to analyze monitoring alerts and reports from New Relic, Check_mk, Elastic Search/logstash and home grown tools.
• In the event of a customer outage, engage with different teams in a technical conference bridge to quickly analyze and resolve the customer issue. Until the customer issue is resolved provide periodic updates to SABA Operations, Support, Client Executives and key leaders in the Enterprise.
• Responsible to ensure customer is notified on any performance issues or downtime. In case of a customer outage, take ownership for the root cause analysis and complete them within the SLA.
• Handle customer incidents and requests within the SLA. Wherever SLA breach may occur, proactively set and manage customer expectation by partnering with SABA Support representative.
• Automation of standard tasks related to System, DB and Application management. Automate the shutdown of physical and virtual servers across the datacenter.
• Evaluating new technologies and provide a recommendation to management including planning and execution of proof of concept activities.
• Engage and support datacenter migration projects. Assist in task automation activities specific to the project.
• Engage and support key infrastructure initiatives related to public cloud, Object Store etc.
You've got what it takes if you have...
• 7+ years' experience building and managing a high-transactional RHEL, CentOS 24x7 production environment.
• 3+ years of managing services in AWS.
• Experience in automating routine tasks and scripting automations in public and private cloud.
• Excellent knowledge and expertise in Linux Administration, Shell/Perl/Python Scripting,
• Automations in AWS using terraform and/or CloudFormation.
• Hands on experience on iSCSI, NFS Storage configurations, Multipathing , LVM, Mail Servers configurations.
• Experience in Linux Servers installation and configuration with PXE boot, Cobbler.
• Good Understanding of Networking concepts, port channels and vLAN configurations on Linux.
• Experience in troubleshooting and performance tuning of Linux servers and management of server resources between virtual machines.
• Experience in backup and recovery of Virtual machines and virtual servers.
• Knowledge of window's technologies, AD, Exchange servers, Microsoft auditing.
• Knowledge of VMware ESX 6, vSphere, HA & DRS.
• Understanding of monitoring tools like New Relic, Nagios, Check_mk, Logstash, Splunk etc.
• Good understanding of NETAPP Storage administration and familiarity with other storage products EMC/Pure.
• Working knowledge of various storage technologies, NAS/SAN/iSCSI/Object based storage
• Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills. Ability to relate to people at all levels.
Extra Dose of Awesome if you have...
• Technology certifications on AWS, Operating systems, VMWare is added advantage.
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: smart, cool, dependable, and visionary. We are not a typical tech company (paid sabbaticals, generous stock units, education reimbursement, and 100% paid employee health coverage), because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you!
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) was founded with a passion for empowering people through learning and a conviction that people should be your organization's greatest competitive advantage. Cornerstone is a global human capital management (HCM) leader with a core belief that companies thrive when they help their employees to realize their potential. Putting this belief into practice, Cornerstone offers solutions to help companies strategically manage and continuously develop their talent throughout the entire employee lifecycle.
Cornerstone's HCM platform is successfully used by more than 75 million people in 180+ countries and in nearly 50 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Cornerstone takes special care to ensure the securityand privacy of the data of its users.
Back to top