Search Team - Principal Software Engineer ( Santa Monica, CA)
We're looking for aSearch Team - Principal Software Engineer ( Santa Monica, CA)
The Cornerstone Engineering is building a Search Platform based on ElasticSearch to enable our engineering teams to rapidly deliver rich search experiences at scale to our customers. We're looking for a smart, creative, and experienced engineer to join our team and help us build this platform.
In this role you will...
- Work with Product Managers to continually enhance Cornerstone's Search Framework by identifying opportunities for improvement, making recommendations and implementing optimizations
- Lead projects and exert technical influence, increasing team productivity and effectiveness by sharing your deep knowledge and experience
- Actively mentor individuals and promote best software engineering practices across design, build, and test
- Own key architectural decision and design considerations
- Design and code using the latest and greatest tools
You've got what it takes if you have.....
- Experience using ElasticSearch to deliver a rich search experience
- Proven history of building out scabale Web applicaitons using Microservices
- Experience with Git for version control
- Computer science background (CS Degree or equivalent work experience
Extra dose of awesome if you have.....
- AWS EC2
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our free massages, yoga studio, arcade, movie theatre, free breakfast and generous stock units), because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world's largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 32 million people in 192 countries and in 43 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at [email protected]
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
Learning Media Designer
As an e-learning designer, Emily’s goal is to instruct potential and existing clients on Cornerstone’s different products, communicating their value to the clients’ businesses.
Back to top