SDET (Salt Lake City, UT)
We're looking for a
SDET (Salt Lake City, UT)
You have a real passion for pursuing tough engineering problems. You strive to discover and solve quality issues that matter to your customers. You are constantly learning, love writing efficient code and love working with a team of smart, enabled engineers.
The right Software Developer in Test (SDET) candidate is collaborative, achievement focused, and innovative. Join us and deliver large-scale services in a rapid-paced, agile-team environment that allows you to immediately see the results of your efforts.
As a CornerStar, you will...
- Build high-quality, reliable QA automation to support rapid deployments.
- Develop QA tooling and infrastructure to help engineering teams measure and increase their velocity.
- Collaborate with all disciplines during our agile development cycle to solve complex engineering problems.
- Adopt a fast-moving, high-quality CI/CD mindset.
- Conduct research on emerging technologies.
You've Got What It Takes If You Have...
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- 1+ years of experience coding in Java, Python, C++, C#, or a similar high-level language.
- A good teammate with the ability to handle multiple concurrent priorities.
- Experience integrating CI/CD systems with automation (UI and API).
- Hands-on experience with highly-available large-scale services.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our unlimited vacation, paid sabbaticals, generous stock units, education reimbursement, because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...)
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world's largest companies-from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox-and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better - which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 42 million people in 192 countries and in 43 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, religion, color, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to top