Sales Technology Intern, Spring 2017 (Santa Monica, CA)
We’re looking for aSales Technology Intern, Spring 2017 (Santa Monica, CA)
At Cornerstone OnDemand, we ‘Do Big Things’. Not only are we one of the Best Places to Work in LA but we are one of the fastest growing technology companies in the world. We make software that helps major companies like Virgin, Walgreens and Pinkberry, hire, train, develop, engage and evaluate their employees – ultimately maximizing their workforce, leading to greater business results.
Interns at CSOD will be able to drive innovation and change by collaborating and working with our team on real time projects. Depending on your educational background and interest, CSOD offers internships in the following departments: Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Software Development, Talent, Finance, Legal, Client Services, Graphic Design, Consumer Products and the CSOD Foundation.
While at our office headquartered in Santa Monica, CA you will be able to enjoy to our Yoga Center, Movie Theater, Arcade, Ping-Pong and foosball tables, Candy Wall and massage services. We also provide our team with free breakfasts, lunches and snacks to keep you fueled throughout the day.
What to expect
- One-on-one mentorship with a CSOD team member to gain hands on experience in your chosen area of interest
- Lunch and Learns with software industry leaders
- Intern team events and happy hours
- Tips and tricks for building your resume and nailing interviews
Requirements for all Interns
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- College Senior or Graduate Student
- Available to work between 12 – 20 hrs per week
- Cool, smart, dependable and innovative
- Available January 23 – April 21, 2017
The Sales Technology Internship is a great opportunity to join the team that helps make Cornerstone’s sales team as effective as they are. There will be numerous opportunities to help with process automation and provide critical visibility into key business initiatives.
In this internship you will…
- Create shared documentation that allows multiple team to have visibility into widely used internal applications
- Help review, identify, and implement process improvements for Sales Technology systems
- Establish a framework for getting information into Cornerstone’s internal Wiki
- Assist with other Sales Technology initiatives as needed
You got what it takes if you have…
- Motivated, team player with the ability to meet or beat deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple assigments simultaneously
- Strong self-initiative and flexibility are a must
- Ability to grasp complex system workflows and understand cause/effect for action taken in such systems
- Strong documentation skills wwith ability to concisely articular system behavious, issues, workflows, and/or functionality to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience in a deadline-driven, fast paced, high-growth environment is a plus
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Back to top