Sales Operations Director (Santa Monica, CA)
We're looking for aSales Operations Director (Santa Monica, CA)
We are searching for a dynamic, smart, innovative, thought leader that is highly motivated to help us continue the rapid growth of our global organization. The right candidate will be excited by the opportunity to help a world-class SAAS organization continue to scale from 500MM revenue to 1B and beyond by helping institute policies, technology and process to streamline our global operations. If challenges excite you, if a fast moving, rapidly evolving company and market motivates you then this is a role you can't let pass you by. Come make an impact, institute change and have a great time working with smart, cool, dependable and visionary people!
In this role you will…
- Management and leadership experience as this role will manage direct reports located in Global COE, HQ and work closely with Sales Operations and Support functions in Regional offices in EMEA and APJ.
- Generating sales operations metric reports, KPIs and provide analysis for Sales Management to ensure the process changes are driving improvements.
- Lead and/or assist in the creation and roll-out of strategic programs to the field sales teams to drive key revenue, margin, and growth opportunities while partnering with Sales effectiveness, Marketing and Business operations to ensure success.
- Support annual business planning process, including commission/incentive, territory and quota planning, and operational plan for sales teams.
- Collaborate with Global and Regional Sales Organizations to develop and execute sales management disciplines and processes (i.e. field territory assignment, weekly/quarterly forecast, QBRs, territory reviews, pipeline analysis and development, account planning, account assignments, quota/budget allocation).
- Lead development of tools and process improvements within ERP, CRM, and CPQ for functional responsibilities while maintaining an ongoing evaluation of current sales tools, processes, policies and programs to ensure productivity improvement of the sales force.
- Be an advocate of the field and champion an "easy to do business with" approach; drive continuous improvement on all related sales processes, documents and tools to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Sales process.
- Work cross functionally with marketing, finance, product, and business analytics teams to solve complex business problems and drive strategic planning.
- Responsible for the recruitment, management and development of the sales operations team and implement effective talent planning including evaluating current and future needs for hiring, developing or restructuring positions.
- Direct and control operational activities within the Center of Excellence and work with Regional Sales Operations teams to coordinate projects and activities
You've got what it takes if you have…
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- MBA, or equivalent graduate degree a plus
- 8-10 years' experience in a global sales or sales operations environment within a 500MM-1B revenue organization
- Prior management and/or leadership experience supporting associates located regionally and/or globally, highly desirable.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Salesforce.com. Ideally, Super User experience with Inside Sales (C9) and Klipfolio.
- Familiarity with Enterprise software, Cloud, and Services Sales.
- Analytical and detail orientated with a drive for results.
- Open and collaborative, works as a team with professionalism.
- Disciplined – able to prioritize and work with rigor to high standards; able to follow process and produce quality deliverables.
- Mastery of organizational and project management techniques.
- Ability to work independently with a high degree of accountability.
- Exceptional communication capabilities, written and oral.
- Proven ability to work in a fluid environment.
- Unquestionable ethics, integrity and business judgment.
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our unlimited vacation, paid sabbaticals, generous stock units, education reimbursement, and 100% paid employee health coverage), because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world's largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 32 million people in 192 countries and in 43 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at [email protected]
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
Monty manages two Application Development Teams for Cornerstone OnDemand, overseeing those teams’ day-to-day projects and activities, ensuring that team members are continuing to grow in their careers.
Back to top