Sales Intern, Spring 2017 (Santa Monica, CA)
We’re looking for aSales Intern, Spring 2017 (Santa Monica, CA)
At Cornerstone OnDemand, we ‘Do Big Things’. Not only are we one of the Best Places to Work in LA but we are one of the fastest growing technology companies in the world. We make software that helps major companies like Virgin, Walgreens and Pinkberry, hire, train, develop, engage and evaluate their employees – ultimately maximizing their workforce, leading to greater business results.
Interns at CSOD will be able to drive innovation and change by collaborating and working with our team on real time projects. Depending on your educational background and interest, CSOD offers internships in the following departments: Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Software Development, Talent, Finance, Legal, Client Services, Graphic Design, Consumer Products and the CSOD Foundation.
While at our office headquartered in Santa Monica, CA you will be able to enjoy to our Yoga Center, Movie Theater, Arcade, Ping-Pong and foosball tables, Candy Wall and massage services. We also provide our team with free breakfasts, lunches and snacks to keep you fueled throughout the day.
What to expect
- One-on-one mentorship with a CSOD team member to gain hands on experience in your chosen area of interest
- Lunch and Learns with software industry leaders
- Intern team events and happy hours
- Tips and tricks for building your resume and nailing interviews
Requirements for all Interns
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- College Senior or Graduate Student
- Available to work between 12 – 20 hrs per week
- Cool, smart, dependable and innovative
- Available January 23 – April 21, 2017
The Sales Intern will work closely with Cornerstone’s sales reps to source new client leads while gaining key insights into the sales process and technology used to track and report on small and medium size business prospects.
In this internship you will…
- Research the internet for new leads and develop prospect lists
- Maintain and update business contact information in Salesforce
- Run reporting an analysis in Salesforce and provide write up on findings
- Provide support to Account Management by identifying incremental opportunities for reps via Salesforce and Excel reporting
You got what it takes if you have…
- Strong interpersonal skills and desire to learn all aspects of the sales prospecting lifecycle
- Hunter mentality
- Strong ability to document and source for leads
- Experience with Salesforce a big plus
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Back to top