Sales Executive (Frankfurt, Germany)
We’re looking for aSales Executive (Frankfurt, Germany)
This position offers an excellent opportunity in a leading edge, fast-growing, global software and services company that is expanding rapidly. As a Sales Executive, you will be responsible for growing the Cornerstone OnDemand customer base and the sales of our learning, performance and talent management software products and services in your territory.
Target industries include Financial and Business Services, Retail, Manufacturing, Healthcare, High Technology and Government.
This position requires a unique and talented individual that excels in multiple business disciplines including sales, business development, solution selling/consulting, relationship management and Talent Management/HR domain expertise.
You will need to have at least five years of customer-facing solution sales experience and you will need business process and technical aptitudes. You will quickly become an expert on the Talent Management industry, the Cornerstone application and the business processes that it supports. Excellent solution selling skills are a must, as well as a positive and upbeat attitude to build a satisfied and loyal client base. Finally, you will need the professional maturity to manage and prioritize your time, work autonomously, and interact effectively with business and technical professionals internally and externally.
This position will report to the Sales Director. Success in this role will provide additional opportunities for growth such as career progression and significant financial upside. We are committed not only to recruiting top talent, but also to retaining great people.
In this role you will…
- Develop sales strategy and territory plan
- Prospect target customers
- Qualify and align to client’s needs, goals, and objectives
- Work with marketing to establish the presence of Cornerstone in your territory
- Manage sales cycles and pipeline
- Build strong internal and external relationships
- Consistently meet or exceed established quotas
- Manage client care – before, during, and after the partnership is created
- Work with the EMEA Consulting team to ensure successful implementation of the Cornerstone solution for customers in your territory
- Collaborate with all resources to win opportunities
- Forecast accurately
- Dominate your competition
- … and being the rockstar you are, be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
You’ve got what it takes if you have…
- A bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or equivalent
- A minimum of 5 years software sales experience in a Human Capital Management, Learning Management Systems, Talent Management or HR software
- Proven experience translating product functionality into client value
- A drive to achieve results with minimal supervision
- Ability to evangelize new approaches and visions within large target organizations
- Excellent communication, presentation, time management, organizational, negotiation, and creative problem solving skills
- Consistent over achievement of quota and revenue goals
- Fluency in English and local language
- Solution selling skills
- Experience using a CRM or contact management system
- Passion for winning, persistence and determination
Extra dose of awesome if you have…
- Fluency in additional languages
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company ( paid sabbaticals, generous stock units, and education reimbursement), because, well, our employees aren’t your typical techies…
We’re always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we’d love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world’s largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 29.9 million people in 191 countries and in 42 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
VP Of Global Client Success & Support
Chris defined Cornerstone’s client success strategy, which is now core to the business. He’s constantly talking to clients and communicating their needs internally, executing that strategy and improving customer experience.
Back to top