Sales Effectiveness Program Manager, Enterprise - (Washington, DC)
We’re looking for aSales Effectiveness Program Manager, Enterprise – (Washington, DC)
This position will help execute on the strategy of Cornerstone’s Sales Effectiveness programs with a primary focus on the Enterprise Sales Group. The purpose of this role is to provide global Enterprise support to drive a consistent sales process, training and tools while providing messaging specifically tailored for Enterprise.
The core focus of this position is improving sales productivity to support CSOD sales growth. This position is responsible for specialized training for the needs of reps who are selling into CSODs Enterprise account base. Training will be focused around onboarding, product, deal strategy, ‘Challenger’, process, tools, etc. This position will support the Director of Global Sales Effectiveness and will partner with other Program Managers to design and deliver field content. Additional responsibilities include leveraging field resources in a train-the-trainer approach to help with ILT facilitation. There will be mainly US travel and some global travel – roughly 40%.
In this role you will…
- Develop, design and deliver Enterprise specific training
- Manage Enterprise content and program ownership
- Facilitate the right people to deliver training
- Conduct Enterprise welcome calls on first day of employment to introduce goals and curriculum
- Maintain compliance and reporting of curriculums
- Conduct demo/value story certifications for the Enterprise group
- Train to and enforce Salesforce.com and Apttus and other sales tools global standards and compliance to ensure reporting accuracy
- Other duties or special projects as assigned
- … and being the rockstar you are, will be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
You’ve got what it takes if you…
- Have a bachelor’s degree in Business, Communication, Marketing, L&D or related experience
- Have 5-7 years successful sales or sales support responsibility
- Are an excellent team player who can work with virtual and global team members
- Are able to adapt and learn quickly in a dynamic environment
- Have creative problem solving skills, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Have a self-starter work ethic
- Are proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Have experience using CRM tools and comfort with salesforce.com
- Are fluent in English
- Are able to travel up to 40% within North America
Extra dose of awesome if you…
- Have experience with Cornerstone’s solutions
- Speak additional languages
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our unlimited vacation, paid sabbaticals, generous stock units, education reimbursement, and 100% paid employee health coverage), because, well, our employees aren’t your typical techies…
We’re always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we’d love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world’s largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 27.7 million people in 191 countries and in 42 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at [email protected]
Back to top