Sales Analyst (Paris, France)
We're looking for aSales Analyst (Paris, France)
CSOD is looking for a dynamic professional who will be working with the operations and EMEA sales teams to enhance our use of sales applications, stream line business processes, and improve sales productivity.
- Maintain and enhance Apttus CPQ and Contract Management deployments
- Perform Apttus/Salesforce administrative tasks: constrains rules, price matrices, price lists, products, custom fields, workflow rules, manage page layouts
- Support global users of systems on an ongoing basis (Sales, Solution Architects, legal)
- Support the development of packaging strategies that maximize sales
- Support the development of new product and pricing proposals
- Perform demos of system changes and enhancements to stake holders
- Gather business requirements from stakeholders and synthesize to functional and technical solutions
- Work with developers to build customized solutions
- Participate/organize UAT testing, unit testing, assist in creating test scripts
- Take lead / ownership on individual projects
- Partner with cross functional stakeholders in sales, partner enablement, marketing, finance, legal, and integration and implementation services to evaluate and implement system configurations
- Create SKU's and work with CRM, CPQ, CLM (Contract Management Tool)
- Work with Apttus Contract Automation Tool: X-Author for Word and leveraging the candidate's multi-lingual skills
- Assist training to the field teams supporting various issues ranging from order resolution, quoting, best practices, or liaising with other departments for responses
Required Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years of B-to-B pricing strategy, analytics, or pricing management experience in a comparable industry.
- B.A. or B.S. in IT, Business, Finance, or Marketing.
- Expertise in Salesforce.com, ideally Certified SalesForce Administrator
- Experience with administrating Apttus or similar pricing CPQ tool preferred (although experience with other Enterprise CRM and/or CPQ tools will be considered)
- Strong analytical and skills; proficiency working in Excel , Word, and PowerPoint is required
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills; ability to work with a diverse team and influence/drive change across functional and business boundaries
- Project management, planning, and organization skills, including ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Continuous improvement attitude; ability to seek out and implement internal or external best practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Desirable skills include
- Functional or Administrative experience with Docusign
- Experience with X-Author
- Understanding of cloud software
- Understanding of information systems including pricing process from strategy to execution
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: smart, cool, dependable, and visionary. We are not a typical tech company (paid sabbaticals, generous stock units, education reimbursement, and 100% paid employee health coverage), because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organisations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world's largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Based in Santa Monica, California, the company's solutions are used by more than 32 million people in 192 countries and in 43 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
Monty manages two Application Development Teams for Cornerstone OnDemand, overseeing those teams’ day-to-day projects and activities, ensuring that team members are continuing to grow in their careers.
Back to top