Sailpoint Developer (Mumbai, India)
We're looking for aSailpoint Developer (Mumbai, India)
As the SailPoint Developer, you will be the SailPoint Identity IQ SME with a broad understanding of Identity Access Management (IAM) processes and implementations. Cornerstone uses SailPoint IdentityIQ for automated account provisioning and access certifications. This role will be focused on development of new features, integrations, deployments, and maintenance of the Identity IQ system. The candidate should have a solid working knowledge of various IT systems/technologies and enjoy working collaboratively across teams. This position requires constant interaction with technology operations and security compliance teams to fully understand access management processes which must be re-engineered to work with SailPoint's automated account provisioning and certification processes
- Work closely with the global IT Security and Compliance Team to implement security standards across the organization.
- Engineer solutions to ensure that IAM solutions and services perform according to defined processes, meet defined policies, and comply with information security requirements.
- Design, develop and implement SailPoint IIQ 7.x
- Participate in all SailPoint deployment activities – connector configuration, custom rule development, workflow configuration and development, and third party system integratiop>
- Develop custom SailPoint buildMap Rules and Workflows as per the business needs.
- Implementation of self service features, password features (Forgot password, Change Password), provisioning features, and configuration of various roles and policies in SailPoint.
- Implement access re-certification and automatic/manual remediation for applications managed by SailPoint.
- Build and configure SailPoint tasks including aggregation, ID refresh, scheduling, correlation, etc.
- Lead quality control and quality assurance activities, such as developing and executing test plans/scripts, and resolve deviations or exceptions for newly developed IAM solutions.
Job Skills and Requirements
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field.
- At least 2-years of experience in SailPoint IdentityIQ architecture, design, development, configuration, testing, integration, and deployment.
- SailPoint connector development experience with both out-of-the-box and custom connectors.
- Experience in developing applications using Java, J2EE components including Servlets, JSP, JDBC. Professional IT certifications are a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and other MS Office tools, Engineering, Information Technology, related field, or equivalent degree and experience
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company, because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) is a global leader in cloud-based human capital management software. The company is pioneering solutions to help organizations realize the potential of the modern workforce. From recruitment, onboarding, training and collaboration, to performance management, compensation, succession planning, people administration and analytics, Cornerstone is designed to enable a lifetime of learning and development that is fundamental to the growth of employees and organizations.
Based in Santa Monica, California, the company's solutions are used by more than 29.9 million people in 191 countries and in 42 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
VP Of Global Client Success & Support
Chris defined Cornerstone’s client success strategy, which is now core to the business. He’s constantly talking to clients and communicating their needs internally, executing that strategy and improving customer experience.
Back to top