RVP - Enterprise Sales (Northeast)
We're looking for aRVP - Enterprise Sales (Northeast)
We are seeking a Regional Vice President of Sales for Cornerstone OnDemand's Enterprise sales team. This individual will manage a team of Regional Sales Managers selling into some of America's largest companies.
In this role you will...
- Be a Hunter: You are going after new logo business
- Attract top talent; assess and develop the sales team with an unwavering focus on developing successful salespeople
- Have active involvement in the Sales Management Team, setting strategy/direction for the organization
- Oversee daily/weekly management of activities, pipelines, forecasts and closed deals to ensure above-quota results based on successful pipeline management
- Build and maintain an accurate and robust sales forecast
- Coordinate sales team efforts for optimal delivery
- Partner successfully with internal departments
- Drive sales activities in the territory consistent with best practices; build consensus
- Coordinate and manage weekly and monthly one on one and team-wide pipeline reviews, meetings and training sessions to ensure ongoing improvement and best practice sharing
You've got what it takes if you have..
- 8+ years successful sales experience
- 3+ years leading successful technology, HR resources, ITM or HCM sales teams to above-quota performance
- Experience managing remote teams preferred
- A track record of exceeding company sales quotas
- An aggressive, hard-working, persuasive, persistent, self-motivated, and productive persona
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills and analytical skills
- Comfort demonstrating software and speaking to technical and non-technical executives alike
- Experience with CRM tools like SalesForce.com and Microsoft Office
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our unlimited vacation, paid sabbaticals, generous stock units, education reimbursement, and 100% paid employee health coverage), because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world's largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 29.9 million people in 191 countries and in 42 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
VP Of Global Client Success & Support
Chris defined Cornerstone’s client success strategy, which is now core to the business. He’s constantly talking to clients and communicating their needs internally, executing that strategy and improving customer experience.
Back to top