Revenue Staff Accountant (Santa Monica, CA)
We’re looking for aRevenue Staff Accountant (Santa Monica, CA)
You will report directly to the Senior Accountant in charge of Revenue Recognition and the Accounting Manager. You will assist and be responsible for accounting and finance related functions such as, revenue recognition, monthly close, audit support, and SOX compliance.
We are looking for someone who is honest, hard-working, detail oriented and able to interact with team members professionally on a daily basis. You must be focused, intelligent, flexible and able to have fun. We provide an attractive environment for career advancement in a fast growing technology company.
In this role you will…
- Assist in accounting for complex revenue recognition transactions
- Assist in all day-to-day accounting and finance related functions for our internal and external financial statements
- Assist in all areas of the order to cash lifecycle
- Assist in the monthly close, including significant technical work with revenue and deferred revenue
- Assist in ad hoc finance and accounting related projects
You’ve got what it takes if you have…
- A bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- 1-2 years total experience since graduation
- The ability to work independently and be a team player
- Proven experience working in a team under pressure to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency with Excel
Extra dose of awesome if you have…
- Public accounting or software industry experience
- Knowledge of NetSuite or another accounting system
- CPA License
- Experience reviewing contracts
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our free massages, yoga studio, arcade, movie theatre, free breakfast and generous stock units), because, well, our employees aren’t your typical techies…
We’re always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we’d love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world’s largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 26 million people in 191 countries and in 42 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at [email protected]
Back to top