Release Readiness Analyst (Santa Monica, CA)
We’re looking for aRelease Readiness Analyst (Santa Monica, CA)
As the Release Readiness Analyst on the Cornerstone University team, you will support the process and creation of client communications related to product releases, working closely with Development, Product Management, Marketing, and Client Services teams. You will work in a highly collaborative environment in which you will have the opportunity to develop cross-functional relationships and leverage your strong communications skills, project management skills, and business acumen to successfully deliver game-changing client interactions to help drive vision and adoption of Cornerstone products and features.
In this role you will…
- Create and manage release communication plan including posting and interacting with clients in the Cornerstone Client Portal (Success Center)
- Collaborate with Marketing and partner with Product Management and Client Success/Services teams on release communications
- Create client-facing release readiness guides and hold webinar sessions to demo and configure new functionality
- Administration, set-up, and management of client-facing webinar sessions to gather feedback, share future release information, and answer product questions
- Design reports and dashboards to analyze and socialize the impact of product releases and client engagement
- Support a collaborative environment that fosters partnership
- Promote continuous process improvement to enhance the client experience
To get in the door you should have/be…
- A bachelor’s Degree in English, Technical Writing, Business Administration, or related field
- 3-5 years of project management or training experience within a SaaS organization
- Outstanding organizational, communication (both verbal and written), and relationship skills conducive to collaboration
- Ability to work independently under tight deadlines while being flexible and responding to changing business and technical conditions
- Service-oriented and focused on the clients’ success
- Strategic thinker with creative problem solving skills with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly in a dynamic environment
- An excellent team player who can work with virtual and global team members
- Salesforce.com working knowledge with familiarity in both pulling data and creating/maintaining dashboards.
- Experience with Marketo or other email marketing tools preferred
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel, Access, and/or other database and analytic tools
- A cross-functional wizard who can quickly understand, navigate, and negotiate through complex maze of teams and technology
- Must complete Cornerstone product certifications
Extra dose of awesome if you have experience with…
- Cornerstone Products
- Change Management
- Human Resources
- Technical Project Management
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our free massages, yoga studio, arcade, movie theatre, free breakfast and generous stock units), because, well, our employees aren’t your typical techies…
We’re always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we’d love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world’s largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 29.9 million people in 191 countries and in 42 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at [email protected]
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
VP Of Global Client Success & Support
Chris defined Cornerstone’s client success strategy, which is now core to the business. He’s constantly talking to clients and communicating their needs internally, executing that strategy and improving customer experience.
Back to top