Regional Sales Manager - Public Sector, K-12 (SouthEast)
We’re looking for aRegional Sales Manager – Public Sector, K-12 (SouthEast)
Cornerstone is seeking software sales executives to sell our state-of-the-art Talent Management Software Suite to the K-12 market. Ideal candidates will have a proven ability to successfully establish and sell enterprise software solutions to senior-level leaders and practitioners of K-12 organizations across the United States.
You will work remotely and sell into a defined territory within the US. Your initial training will take place in Santa Monica, CA.
Compensation is competitive and commission is generous.
In this role you will…
- Manage all aspects of your assigned territory including new business acquisition and continued support of established accounts
- Secure new business leads by prospecting into designated territory
- Build and maintain a sufficient pipeline of qualified targets
- Conduct virtual and live presentations around Cornerstone’s solutions
- Interact with C-level (or equivalent) leadership to build consensus toward purchase
- Develop, negotiate and close long-term agreements with target accounts
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual sales targets
- Coordinate with Marketing to create strategy and materials specific to K-12 organizations
- Attend national and regional events to network, build awareness of Cornerstone’s solutions impact in K-12, and constantly develop your own knowledge of the market
…and being the rockstar you are, be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
You’ve got what it takes if you have…
- A minimum of 5 years enterprise software sales experience, successfully selling high level, complex software/technology solutions to executives in the K-12 market
- Experience selling HR / talent-related software
- Track record of exceeding individual sales quotas
- Aggressive, hard-working, persuasive, persistent, self-motivated, and productive
- Multitasking ability and strong time management skills
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Must be comfortable demonstrating software and speaking to technical and non-technical executives alike
- Experience with CRM tools (specifically, SalesForce.com) and Microsoft Office
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our unlimited vacation, paid sabbaticals, generous stock units, education reimbursement, and 100% paid employee health coverage), because, well, our employees aren’t your typical techies…
We’re always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we’d love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world’s largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels and Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 29.9 million people in 191 countries and in 42 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at [email protected]
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
VP Of Global Client Success & Support
Chris defined Cornerstone’s client success strategy, which is now core to the business. He’s constantly talking to clients and communicating their needs internally, executing that strategy and improving customer experience.
Back to top