Regional Sales Manager - Non-Profit - (NorthEast)
We’re looking for aRegional Sales Manager – Non-Profit – (NorthEast)
Cornerstone launched a Pubic Sector line of business in 2009 that included Nonprofit, Federal Government, State and Local Government, Higher Education and K-12 sales organizations. Since that time, Cornerstone has experienced significant business growth in all areas, but in particular, in the Education and Non-Profit sectors and has recently dedicated a team of sales specialists to focus on these markets as unique and different from the rest of the Public Sector. Consequently, we are currently seeking an additional Nonprofit Sales Executive to focus on building the pipeline and generating revenue specific to the nonprofit marketplace.
We are seeking a successful software sales executive to sell our state-of-the-art Talent Management Software Suite within the nonprofit sector. Ideal candidates will have a proven ability to successfully establish and sell enterprise software solutions to senior-level executives and practitioners within the nonprofit marketplace. A minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience selling directly into the nonprofit marketplace is expected.
You will work remotely or within our Santa Monica HQ. Your initial training will take place in Santa Monica, CA. Compensation is competitive and incentive compensation is generous with multiple year annuities built into Commission Plan.
In this role you will…
- Secure new business leads through established network
- Create new leads through Industry conferences and cold calling
- Manage your assigned marketplace (Top 50 accounts)
- Coordinate Cornerstone services teams to respond to client needs
- Develop, negotiate and close long-term agreement with accounts in your assigned marketplace
- Meet sales quota
- Conduct virtual and live presentations around our solutions
- Coordinate with Marketing to create marketing strategy and materials specific to your assigned nonprofit prospects
- …and being the rockstar you are, be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
You’ve got what it takes if you…
- Have a minimum of 3 years enterprise software sales experience, successfully selling high level complex software/technology solutions within the nonprofit marketplace
- Have experience selling SaaS, focusing at the C- Level of an organization, including HR
- Have a track record of exceeding company sales quotas
- Are aggressive, hard-working, persuasive, persistent, self-motivated, and productive
- Have strong time management skills and the ability to multitask
- Have excellent communication skills and analytical skills
- Are comfortable demonstrating software and speaking to technical and non-technical executives alike
- Have experience with CRM tools like SalesForce.com and Microsoft Office
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our unlimited vacation, paid sabbaticals, generous stock units, education reimbursement, and 100% paid employee health coverage), because, well, our employees aren’t your typical techies…
We’re always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we’d love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world’s largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 27.7 million people in 191 countries and in 42 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
VP Of Global Client Success & Support
Chris defined Cornerstone’s client success strategy, which is now core to the business. He’s constantly talking to clients and communicating their needs internally, executing that strategy and improving customer experience.
Back to top