Regional Sales Manager - Mid Market (San Francisco, CA)
We’re looking for aRegional Sales Manager – Mid Market (San Francisco, CA)
We are seeking a proven software sales executive to sell our state-of-the-art Talent Management Software Suite to prospects in several US regions. The ideal candidate will have a proven ability to successfully sell mid-market software solutions to senior-level executives of companies ranging from 400 – 5,000 employees.
You will work remotely and sell into a regional marketplace. Your initial training will take place in Santa Monica, CA. Compensation is competitive and commission is generous.
In this role you will…
- Be a Hunter: You are going after new logo business
- Build account plans and strategies for each target account
- Qualify sales opportunities; build and manage sales pipeline in the territory
- Build and maintain an accurate and robust sales pipeline
- Coordinate sales team efforts for optimal delivery
- Drive sales activities in the territory consistent with best practices; build consensus
- Meet quota/margin objectives for the assigned territory
- Strong Inside Sales, Marketing and Sales Engineering support
- Develop, negotiate and close long-term agreement with accounts in your assigned territory
- Conduct virtual and live presentations around our solutions
- … and being the rockstar you are, be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
You’ve got what it takes if you…
- A minimum of 5 years business services and/or software sales experience, successfully selling solutions or services at the executive level
- Track record of exceeding company sales quotas
- Aggressive, hard-working, persuasive, persistent, self-motivated, and productive
- Multi tasking and strong time management skills
- Excellent communication skills and analytical skills
- Must be comfortable demonstrating software and speaking to technical and non-technical executives alike
- Experience with CRM tools like SalesForce.com and Microsoft Office
Extra dose of awesome if you…
- Have experience selling HR-related software or services
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our unlimited vacation, paid sabbaticals, generous stock units, education reimbursement, and 100% paid employee health coverage), because, well, our employees aren’t your typical techies…
We’re always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we’d love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world’s largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 29.9 million people in 191 countries and in 42 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
VP Of Global Client Success & Support
Chris defined Cornerstone’s client success strategy, which is now core to the business. He’s constantly talking to clients and communicating their needs internally, executing that strategy and improving customer experience.
Back to top