Regional Sales Manager, Majors (Seattle, WA)
We’re looking for aRegional Sales Manager, Majors (Seattle, WA)
CSOD is one of the fastest growing software companies in the world, has a pure play software-as-a-service (SAAS) offering, and is in one of the most exciting, high growth segments of SAAS, Integrated Talent Management. We are headquartered in Santa Monica, but have locations globally. Our offerings include: Learning Management System, Performance Management, Succession and Compensation Management, Recruiting (ATS), Training, Big Data, and PaaS.
We are seeking a Regional Sales Manager for Cornerstone’s Major Accounts Team. This individual will sell direct into companies that have between 250 -1000 employees.
In this role you will…
- Be a Hunter: you are going after new logo business
- Build account plans and strategies for each target account
- Qualify sales opportunities; build and manage sales pipeline in the territory
- Build and maintain an accurate and robust sales pipeline
- Coordinate sales team efforts for optimal delivery
- Drive sales activities in the territory consistent with best practices; build consensus
- Meet quota/margin objectives for the assigned territory
- Leverage strong support from Inside Sales, Marketing and Sales Engineering support to achieve targets
- Develop, negotiate and close long-term agreement with accounts in your assigned territory
- Conduct virtual and live presentations around our solutions
- … and being the rockstar you are, be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
You’ve got what it takes if you have…
- A minimum of 2 years business services and/or software sales experience, successfully selling solutions or services at the executive level
- Experience selling HR-related software or services
- A track record of exceeding company sales quotas
- Key sales traits: aggressive, hard-working, persuasive, persistent, self-motivated, and productive
- Multi-tasking and strong time management skills
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Comfort demonstrating software and speaking to technical and non-technical executives alike
- Experience with CRM tools like SalesForce.com and Microsoft Office
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our unlimited vacation, paid sabbaticals, generous stock units, education reimbursement, and 100% paid employee health coverage), because, well, our employees aren’t your typical techies…
We’re always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we’d love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world’s largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 26 million people in 191 countries and in 42 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at [email protected]
Back to top