Regional Sales Manager, Healthcare (Mid Atlantic)
We’re looking for aRegional Sales Manager, Healthcare (Mid Atlantic)
We are seeking a proven software sales executive to sell our state-of-the-art Talent Management Software Suite to the Healthcare industry in several US regions. The ideal candidate will have a proven ability to successfully sell software solutions to senior-level executives of Healthcare organizations.
You will work remotely and sell into a regional marketplace. Your initial training will take place in Santa Monica, CA. Compensation is competitive and commission is generous
In this role you will…
- Secure new business leads by cold calling and managing sales resources to drive lead generation
- Manage your assigned marketplace
- Build consensus
- Develop, negotiate and close long-term agreement with accounts in your assigned marketplace
- Attain or exceed sales quota by identifying customers’ business challenges and aligning Cornerstone products/services to create world-class solutions that delivers significant value
- Conduct virtual and live presentations around our solutions
- Coordinate with Marketing to create a marketing strategy and materials specific to healthcare
- .. and being the rockstar you are, will be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
You’ve got what it takes if you…
- Are a hunter! You will be going after new logo business
- Have a bachelor’s degree
- Have a minimum of 5 years enterprise software sales experience, successfully selling high level corporate software/technology solutions at the executive level
- Have 2+ years of highly successful sales experience in Talent Management and HR software applications in the Healthcare space
- Are among the top 10% in your field: exceptional sales performance history that can be confirmed through references and documentation
- Have experience with CRM tools like SalesForce.com and Microsoft Office
- Have a track record of exceeding company sales quotas
- Are aggressive, hard-working, persuasive, persistent, self-motivated, and productive
- Have strong multitasking and time management skills
- Have excellent communication and analytical skills
- Are able to successfully work from a home office environment and travel at least 30%
- Have had consistent job tenure and work history
Extra dose of awesome if you…
- Have experience selling a Software as a Service (SaaS) application
- Have solution sales or consulting experience
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our unlimited vacation, paid sabbaticals, generous stock units, education reimbursement, and 100% paid employee health coverage), because, well, our employees aren’t your typical techies…
We’re always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we’d love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world’s largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels and Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 26 million people in 191 countries and in 42 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at [email protected]
Back to top