Regional Sales Director, Majors (Mid Atlantic)
We’re looking for aRegional Sales Director, Majors (Mid Atlantic)
We are seeking a Regional Director of Sales for Cornerstone OnDemand’s Majors sales team. This individual will manage a team of Regional Sales Managers selling into companies that have between 400 1000 employees.
In this role you will..
- Be a Hunter: You are going after new logo business
- Excel in Talent attraction; assessment and development of sales team – unwavering focus on developing successful salespeople
- Have active involvement in the Sales Management Team, setting strategy/direction for the organization
- Oversee daily/weekly management of activities, pipelines, forecasts and closed deals to ensure above-quota results based on successful pipeline management
- Build and maintain an accurate and robust sales forecast
- Coordinate sales team efforts for optimal delivery
- Partner successfully with internal departments
- Drive sales activities in the territory consistent with best practices; build consensus
- Coordinate and manage weekly and monthly one on one and team-wide pipeline reviews, meetings and training sessions to ensure ongoing improvement and best practice sharing
You’ve got what it takes if you have..
- 8+ years successful sales experience
- 3+ years leading successful technology, HR resources, ITM or HCM sales teams to above-quota performance
- Experience managing remote teams preferred
- Track record of exceeding company sales quotas
- Key sales traits: aggressive, hard-working, persuasive, persistent, self-motivated, and productive
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills and analytical skills
- Comfort demonstrating software and speaking to technical and non-technical executives alike
- Experience with CRM tools like SalesForce.com and Microsoft Office
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our unlimited vacation, paid sabbaticals, generous stock units, education reimbursement, and 100% paid employee health coverage), because, well, our employees aren’t your typical techies…
We’re always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we’d love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world’s largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels and Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 26 million people in 191 countries and in 42 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at [email protected]
Back to top