Quality Engineering Summer Intern (Santa Monica, CA)
We're looking for aQuality Engineering Summer Intern (Santa Monica, CA)
At Cornerstone OnDemand, we 'Do Big Things'. Not only are we one of the Best Places to Work in LA but we are one of the fastest growing technology companies in the world. We make software that helps major companies like Virgin, Walgreens and Pinkberry, hire, train, develop, engage and evaluate their employees – ultimately maximizing their workforce, leading to greater business results.
Interns at CSOD will be able to drive innovation and change by collaborating and working with our team on real time projects. Depending on your educational background and interest, CSOD offers internships in the following departments: Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Software Development, Talent, Finance, Legal, Client Services, Graphic Design, Consumer Products and the CSOD Foundation.
While at our office headquartered in Santa Monica, CA you will be able to enjoy to our Yoga Center, Movie Theater, Arcade, Ping-Pong and foosball tables, Candy Wall and massage services. We also provide our team with free breakfasts, lunches and snacks to keep you fueled throughout the day.
What to expect
- One-on-one mentorship with a CSOD team member to gain hands on experience in your chosen area of interest
- Lunch and Learns with software industry leaders
- Intern team events and happy hours
- Tips and tricks for building your resume and nailing interviews
Requirements for all Interns
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Incoming college Junior, Senior, or Graduate Student
- Available to work between 12 – 29 hrs per week
- Available May 30-August 24, 2018 (flexible dates available)
- Cool, smart, dependable and innovative
Do you want to be a tech Superstar? Why not experience life as a CORNERSTAR!
We need your help to solve tough engineering problems that matter to our 30 million Cornerstone customers. In addition to getting to work with bleeding edge technology, the Quality Assurance team has the unique opportunity to deliver large-scale services in a rapid-paced, agile-team environment. You will be a key person delivering on engineering projects that include extending behavior driven development capabilities and providing automation support for mobile and responsive testing.
The ideal candidate will be a student nearing the end of his/her studies looking for practical, hands-on learning experience in the technology field.
In this internship you will...
- Unleash your CS background to better deliver quality large-scale services.
- Demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills in a technical environment.
- Communicate your successes and findings with a large Engineering team.
You got what it takes if you have...
- Experience coding in Java, Python, C#, or a similar high-level language.
- A collaborative, achievement focused, and innovative mind-set.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to top